BoatBanter.com

-   -   Great News! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/111361-great-news.html)

John H. November 4th 09 01:03 AM

Great News!

With 31% of the vote counted, NBC is declaring McDonnell the winner in
the race for governor. He has 67% of the votes.

Come on 2010!

Canuck57[_9_] November 4th 09 02:15 AM

Great News!

John H. wrote:
With 31% of the vote counted, NBC is declaring McDonnell the winner in
the race for governor. He has 67% of the votes.

Come on 2010!

2010 will be a bad year for Lib--Dims.

Tosk November 4th 09 03:23 AM

Great News!

In article ,
says...

With 31% of the vote counted, NBC is declaring McDonnell the winner in
the race for governor. He has 67% of the votes.

Come on 2010!

And they just called New Jersey for Christie... Now we just gotta' get
through the thousands of ACORN ballots that don't match the
signatures... Even if ACORN pulls it off like they did with Franken,
everyone knows the Democrats got their asses handed to them this time
around. The cards are on the table...

--
Wafa free again.

Jim November 4th 09 04:03 AM

Great News!

John H. wrote:
With 31% of the vote counted, NBC is declaring McDonnell the winner in
the race for governor. He has 67% of the votes.

Come on 2010!

In case Harry and Jps aren't following this race, I found the perfect
news source for them to bone up with.

http://gaysocialites.com/2009/11/vir...ey_govern.html

Tosk November 4th 09 04:32 AM

Great News!

In article ,
says...

John H. wrote:
With 31% of the vote counted, NBC is declaring McDonnell the winner in
the race for governor. He has 67% of the votes.

Come on 2010!

In case Harry and Jps aren't following this race, I found the perfect
news source for them to bone up with.

http://gaysocialites.com/2009/11/vir...ey_govern.html

Interesting, even there, all the dims have is foul language and a bitter
attitude... So much for Harry's crap, now who's bitter and foul?

--
Wafa free again.

JustWaitAFrekinMinute! November 4th 09 12:22 PM

Great News!

On Nov 3, 8:03*pm, John H. wrote:
With 31% of the vote counted, NBC is declaring McDonnell the winner in
the race for governor. He has 67% of the votes.

Come on 2010!

Funny how quiet Wafa is today, not much for him to say I guess. I do
notice the blogs are full of left wingers making sour grapes comments
and using foul language, calling names, etc.. Here's a hint lefty, it
didn't work for Corzine, it won't work for the rest of the country
either. Name calling only works to a certain level (5th grade) then
you need to add content...;) snerk

H the K[_4_] November 4th 09 12:52 PM

Great News!

On 11/4/09 7:22 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
On Nov 3, 8:03 pm, John wrote:
With 31% of the vote counted, NBC is declaring McDonnell the winner in
the race for governor. He has 67% of the votes.

Come on 2010!

Funny how quiet Wafa is today, not much for him to say I guess. I do
notice the blogs are full of left wingers making sour grapes comments
and using foul language, calling names, etc.. Here's a hint lefty, it
didn't work for Corzine, it won't work for the rest of the country
either. Name calling only works to a certain level (5th grade) then
you need to add content...;)snerk

Unlike you, **** for brains, I actually have some projects to finish up
for clients, and a couple I'm just starting. Doing so helps me pay for
my medical insurance. Of course, losers like you would rather stiff
medical providers.

Jim November 4th 09 01:26 PM

Great News!

On Nov 3, 8:03 pm, John wrote:
With 31% of the vote counted, NBC is declaring McDonnell the winner in
the race for governor. He has 67% of the votes.

Come on 2010!

Funny how quiet Wafa is today, not much for him to say I guess. I do
notice the blogs are full of left wingers making sour grapes comments
and using foul language, calling names, etc.. Here's a hint lefty, it
didn't work for Corzine, it won't work for the rest of the country
either. Name calling only works to a certain level (5th grade) then
you need to add content...;)snerk

Unlike you, **** for brains, I actually have some projects to finish up
for clients, and a couple I'm just starting. Doing so helps me pay for
my medical insurance. Of course, losers like you would rather stiff
medical providers.

I couldn't help but notice "helps me pay my medical insurance". What's
that all about?

NotNow[_3_] November 4th 09 03:14 PM

Great News!

Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...
With 31% of the vote counted, NBC is declaring McDonnell the winner in
the race for governor. He has 67% of the votes.

Come on 2010!

And they just called New Jersey for Christie... Now we just gotta' get
through the thousands of ACORN ballots that don't match the
signatures... Even if ACORN pulls it off like they did with Franken,
everyone knows the Democrats got their asses handed to them this time
around. The cards are on the table...

dirty rotten good for nothing "democrats"......

Tosk November 4th 09 03:31 PM

Great News!

In article ,
says...

Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...
With 31% of the vote counted, NBC is declaring McDonnell the winner in
the race for governor. He has 67% of the votes.

Come on 2010!

And they just called New Jersey for Christie... Now we just gotta' get
through the thousands of ACORN ballots that don't match the
signatures... Even if ACORN pulls it off like they did with Franken,
everyone knows the Democrats got their asses handed to them this time
around. The cards are on the table...

dirty rotten good for nothing "democrats"......

Not Democrats, ACORN. There should be no doubt that they are a criminal
outfit, they after have been convicted dozens of times, with many more
convictions coming down the pipe. Isn't "conviction" of a crime the
criteria you use as evidence of criminal activity??

--
Wafa free again.