Default No need to send in the clowns...

True North wrote:
On Thursday, 8 April 2021 at 13:08:33 UTC-3, justan wrote:
John Wrote in message:r
On Wed, 7 Apr 2021 15:55:35 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:On Wednesday, 7 April 2021 at 19:46:06
UTC-3, John H wrote: On Wed, 7 Apr 2021 08:09:57 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote: On Wednesday, 7 April 2021 at
10:48:37 UTC-3, wrote: On Tuesday, April 6, 2021
at 6:59:18 PM UTC-4, justan wrote: True North
Wrote in message:r On Tuesday, 6 April
2021 at 15:24:55 UTC-3, justan wrote: Keyser Söze
Wrote in message:r ..they are already
there...https://ibb.co/5W3rF66-- * Lock up Trump and his family of
grifters. * Couple a bozos here too. True and Keyser. -- Thanks
Donald. Do you miss him yet? ----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html"Couple a
bozos"??You catching the Swill guys disease? What might
that be, dummy? -- Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?
Old Donnie has something wrong himself. "guys" should have an
apostrophe, as in "guy's". The more he posts, the more
simple he appears. Scrap my latest message. Re- read my post
and I did leave out the apostrophe. So that's what...one for
y'all vs 2498 for me? Are you honestly pretending that your
grammar, spelling and punctuation are up to par? I think I've
pointed out about 2489 of your boo-boos all by myself. You are
not a writer, and you surely should not be trying to correct
others. Think about glass houses, simpleton. -- Freedom
Isn't Free!I think your bowl needs stirring, JohnnyMop.Y'all
and your turds are stinking the place out.Thinking is not your forte,
Donnie.--Freedom Isn't Free!

Thank God he has Dr. Phil, Sales people, Fat Harry, and Consumer
Reports to do his thinking for him. With all that support, who
needs a brain?
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

Amusing that The John would talk about thinking
He spent his career in the Us Army where his superiors did his thinking for him..

You don’t seem to know much about management. They give the person a job
to do. They don’t tell him how to do the job,

10:48:37 UTC-3, wrote: On Tuesday, April 6, 2021
[...]

===

There are three ways to do something in the army: The right way, the
wrong way, and the army way. Anything other than the army way will
require a great deal of explanation.

John Wrote in message:r
On Wed, 7 Apr 2021 15:55:35 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:On Wednesday, 7 April 2021 at 19:46:06 UTC-3, John H wrote: On Wed, 7 Apr 2021 08:09:57 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote: On Wednesday, 7 April 2021 at 10:48:37 UTC-3, wrote: On Tuesday, April 6, 2021 at 6:59:18 PM UTC-4, justan wrote: True North Wrote in message:r On Tuesday, 6 April 2021 at 15:24:55 UTC-3, justan wrote: Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r ..they are already there...https://ibb.co/5W3rF66-- * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. * Couple a bozos here too. True and Keyser. -- Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet? ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html"Couple a bozos"??You catching the Swill guys disease? What might that be, dummy? -- Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet? Old Donnie has something wrong himself. "guys" should have an apostrophe, as in "guy's". The more he posts, the more simple he appears. Scrap my latest message. Re- read my post and I did leave out the apostrophe. So that's what...one for y'all vs 2498 for me? Are you honestly pretending that your grammar, spelling and punctuation are up to par? I think I've pointed out about 2489 of your boo-boos all by myself. You are not a writer, and you surely should not be trying to correct others. Think about glass houses, simpleton. -- Freedom Isn't Free!I think your bowl needs stirring, JohnnyMop.Y'all and your turds are stinking the place out.Thinking is not your forte, Donnie.--Freedom Isn't Free!

Thank God he has Dr. Phil, Sales people, Fat Harry, and Consumer
Reports to do his thinking for him. With all that support, who
needs a brain?
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

Amusing that The John would talk about thinking
He spent his career in the Us Army where his superiors did his thinking for him..

Obsession with John?Â* Is that how you are living out your final years?Â*
Most people have friends and hobbies.

True North Wrote in message:r
On Thursday, 8 April 2021 at 13:08:33 UTC-3, justan wrote: John Wrote in message:r On Wed, 7 Apr 2021 15:55:35 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:On Wednesday, 7 April 2021 at 19:46:06 UTC-3, John H wrote: On Wed, 7 Apr 2021 08:09:57 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote: On Wednesday, 7 April 2021 at 10:48:37 UTC-3, wrote: On Tuesday, April 6, 2021 at 6:59:18 PM UTC-4, justan wrote: True North Wrote in message:r On Tuesday, 6 April 2021 at 15:24:55 UTC-3, justan wrote: Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r ..they are already there...https://ibb.co/5W3rF66-- * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. * Couple a bozos here too. True and Keyser. -- Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet? ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html"Couple a bozos"??You catching the Swill guys disease? What might that be, dummy? -- Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet? Old Donnie has something wrong himself. "guys" should have an apostrophe, as in "guy's". The more he posts, the more simple he appears. Scrap my latest message. Re- read my post and I did leave out the apostrophe. So that's what...one for y'all vs 2498 for me? Are you honestly pretending that your grammar, spelling and punctuation are up to par? I think I've pointed out about 2489 of your boo-boos all by myself. You are not a writer, and you surely should not be trying to correct others. Think about glass houses, simpleton. -- Freedom Isn't Free!I think your bowl needs stirring, JohnnyMop.Y'all and your turds are stinking the place out.Thinking is not your forte, Donnie.--Freedom Isn't Free! Thank God he has Dr. Phil, Sales people, Fat Harry, and Consumer Reports to do his thinking for him. With all that support, who needs a brain? -- Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet? ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...ex.htmlAmusing that The John would talk about thinkingHe spent his career in the Us Army where his superiors did his thinking for him..

The Donnie is a bigger jerk and moron than I had ever imagined.
John had the responsibility of carrying out orders and making
things happen. Donnie cleaned toilets. Therein lies the root of
Donnies bitterness.

On Thursday, 8 April 2021 at 22:27:13 UTC-3, justan wrote:
[...]

Real touching how you lackeys come running to the defence of your great leader.

True North Wrote in message:r
On Thursday, 8 April 2021 at 22:27:13 UTC-3, justan wrote: True North Wrote in message:r On Thursday, 8 April 2021 at 13:08:33 UTC-3, justan wrote: John Wrote in message:r On Wed, 7 Apr 2021 15:55:35 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:On Wednesday, 7 April 2021 at 19:46:06 UTC-3, John H wrote: On Wed, 7 Apr 2021 08:09:57 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote: On Wednesday, 7 April 2021 at 10:48:37 UTC-3, wrote: On Tuesday, April 6, 2021 at 6:59:18 PM UTC-4, justan wrote: True North Wrote in message:r On Tuesday, 6 April 2021 at 15:24:55 UTC-3, justan wrote: Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r ..they are already there...https://ibb.co/5W3rF66-- * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. * Couple a bozos here too. True and Keyser. -- Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet? ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html"Couple a bozos"??You catching the Swill guys disease? What might that be, dummy? -- Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet? Old Donnie has something wrong himself. "guys" should have an apostrophe, as in "guy's". The more he posts, the more simple he appears. Scrap my latest message. Re- read my post and I did leave out the apostrophe. So that's what...one for y'all vs 2498 for me? Are you honestly pretending that your grammar, spelling and punctuation are up to par? I think I've pointed out about 2489 of your boo-boos all by myself. You are not a writer, and you surely should not be trying to correct others. Think about glass houses, simpleton. -- Freedom Isn't Free!I think your bowl needs stirring, JohnnyMop.Y'all and your turds are stinking the place out.Thinking is not your forte, Donnie.--Freedom Isn't Free! Thank God he has Dr. Phil, Sales people, Fat Harry, and Consumer Reports to do his thinking for him. With all that support, who needs a brain? -- Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet? ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...ex.htmlAmusing that The John would talk about thinkingHe spent his career in the Us Army where his superiors did his thinking for him.. The Donnie is a bigger jerk and moron than I had ever imagined. John had the responsibility of carrying out orders and making things happen. Donnie cleaned toilets. Therein lies the root of Donnies bitterness. -- Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet? ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...index.htmlReal touching how you lackeys come running to the defence of your great leader.

Atrowshus spelun Donney. Here in America we have different
branches of Military Mine was Navy and John's was Army. Had I
been Army I would have served proudly under John's command. You
cleaned toilets under command of the head janitor. I'm sure
Kanada has some sort of military outfit. You could have done
something to be proud of but you chose latrine service instead.
Your choice.
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

John Wrote in message:r
[...]

So you had no one checking the toilets after you finished cleaning them? You had
no superiors in that government job? Who do you think you're bull****ting,
Donna?
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On Thu, 8 Apr 2021 18:42:11 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:

[...]

Thanks for the compliment Donna! But there's no one here needing a leader,
except you. Glad to see you being led with your nose up Harry's butt.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On Fri, 9 Apr 2021 07:15:28 -0400 (EDT), justan wrote:

[...]

You'd think the boy would learn to keep his mouth shut.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

10:48:37 UTC-3, wrote: On Tuesday, April 6, 2021
[...]

Maybe he likes the taste f ****.

Atomic Abusement Park Clowns... Short Wave Sportfishing General 0 August 16th 07 11:53 PM
The way you clowns carry on Joe ASA 2 May 11th 07 03:17 AM
This is a God send!! Marc Reeves Boat Building 5 August 9th 06 04:06 AM
Passing To Close (Water Clowns) Big Mike General 23 August 26th 05 12:56 AM
Liberal Democrats = Defeatist *CLOWNS* Who Dance For Us Capt. Neal® General 5 June 6th 05 04:11 PM