Default Curious

Occasionally scanning through the posts here, I see that
the majority of Harry's posts remain his anti-Trump rhetoric.

Has anyone informed him that Trump lost and his guy Biden
now has the reigns?

https://www.avg.com

On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 16:05:54 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

Occasionally scanning through the posts here, I see that
the majority of Harry's posts remain his anti-Trump rhetoric.

Has anyone informed him that Trump lost and his guy Biden
now has the reigns?

He wants to deflect from that. He still thinks Trump is a player in
spite of the fact that I seldom see him on TV at all and it is usually
archival footage.

It is time to move on and see what wonderful things Biden is going to
do but he seems to be off to a slow start. Other than adding
$1.2Trillion to the debt in his first month, I haven't seen much.
They are saying the feds *might* have their first vaccination site
online here soon but it is really too late.The private pharmacies and
the county seem to be doing pretty well. I didn't even try very hard
and CVS shot me. I got called 3 times from the county telling me to
come on down since Friday. (they called for my wife and FIL a couple
times too but we have all been stuck). 40 and older can get it now.
They will open it up for all adults next week. (18+ for J&J and
Moderna, 16+ for Pfizer).

That is sort of par for the course tho. The Feds (FEMA) always shows
up long after the local people have things under control after a
hurricane.
Publix was open a mile from here the day after Irma.
FEMA was handing out water about 6 days later.

On 3/30/21 4:05 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Occasionally scanning through the posts here, I see that
the majority of Harry's posts remain his anti-Trump rhetoric.

Has anyone informed him that Trump lost and his guy Biden
now has the reigns?

Soon as Trump is imprisoned, I'll move on...

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
On 3/30/21 4:05 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote: Occasionally scanning through the posts here, I see that the majority of Harry's posts remain his anti-Trump rhetoric. Has anyone informed him that Trump lost and his guy Biden now has the reigns? Soon as Trump is imprisoned, I'll move on... -- * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

I wish ft Harry was as passionate about being an honest
contributing member of society. It's curious that Fat Harry
doesn't have a sense of obligation to serve his country, provide
for his family, honor contracts, pay his taxes, etc.
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 3/30/21 4:05 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Occasionally scanning through the posts here, I see that
the majority of Harry's posts remain his anti-Trump rhetoric.

Has anyone informed him that Trump lost and his guy Biden
now has the reigns?

Soon as Trump is imprisoned, I'll move on...

So, you want to have him for a cellmate in debtors prison.

On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 17:44:08 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 3/30/21 4:05 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Occasionally scanning through the posts here, I see that
the majority of Harry's posts remain his anti-Trump rhetoric.

Has anyone informed him that Trump lost and his guy Biden
now has the reigns?

Soon as Trump is imprisoned, I'll move on...

So we won't get any relief any time soon then I guess.

wrote:

[...]

Asshole spoofer.

Trump didn't lose.

Just curious about... hakr General 1 May 26th 11 02:20 PM
Just curious Frogwatch General 13 March 28th 10 01:53 PM
Just curious Loogypicker[_2_] General 0 March 27th 10 12:31 PM
Just curious Steve B[_2_] General 36 January 3rd 10 03:17 AM
Just curious. stealth General 7 July 14th 03 12:03 AM