Default Just curious

On Mar 26, 9:15*pm, Frogwatch wrote:
Why do Loogy and HK hate each other? *I've never paid much attention
but suddenly i really see em going at each others throats.
Oddly, I think HK and I might actually get along in real life but then
again I admit to having poor taste.

Well, for starters, Harry doesn't like ANYBODY who dares call him out
on his many many lies. He has pure disdain for anyone who has more
than he has, likes to do things he doesn't. Yet he feels the need to
lie about things he's done, accomplished and has. If you don't agree
with him on everything, then you are either a 'dumfoch', or right wing
trash. He's a contradiction masterpiece. He comes here and tries to
tell people he's cultured and refined, then will turn around and call
people vulgar names, say nasty things about their family members, and
demean women. He's a fat old fart that can't do anything for himself,
therefore if YOU do your own maintenence, etc. you are poor or cheap.
It could go on.

Just curious Frogwatch General 13 March 28th 10 01:53 PM
Just curious Steve B[_2_] General 36 January 3rd 10 03:17 AM
Curious? Jeff Davis ASA 0 May 13th 08 03:15 PM
curious NotPony ASA 20 January 3rd 05 05:03 PM
Just curious. stealth General 7 July 14th 03 12:03 AM