Default Someone please...

On Wednesday, March 31, 2021 at 7:12:39 PM UTC-4, Alex wrote:
True North wrote:

I did realize it wasn't the 'real Swill' but since the spoofer did such a good job at limitation, I felt compelled to play along.

You seem to be compelled to do a lot of stupid things.

He's pretty "limited" at the smart things he's able to do.

True North wrote:
On Wednesday, 31 March 2021 at 14:35:51 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 3/31/21 1:20 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 3/31/21 8:13 AM, True North wrote:
On Tuesday, 30 March 2021 at 22:56:34 UTC-3, wrote:
On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 14:55:46 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:

On Tuesday, 30 March 2021 at 17:09:46 UTC-3, Bill wrote:
On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 18:16:21 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

True North wrote:
On Saturday, 27 March 2021 at 14:15:56 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 3/27/21 1:02 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
...explain this to Just-An-Asshole:

https://ibb.co/WBkLN8y

Remember the movie about Van Gogh? There was a collective groan in the
audience when he failed in his attempt to commit suicide by shooting
himself. A failure in all his attempts. Sort of the story of your life.
Multiple failures. At least VG had talent.

van Gogh died from his wound a couple of days after shooting himself in
the chest, Mr. Historian. He had a troubled life, but he was one of the
greatest of great artists. You'll be remembered for being a Trump suck
up and for falling off a ladder.
--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

Or for his drinking problem.

You dumb asshole, libelous dickhead.
And, stop harassing me about having a few drinks from time to time!

I don't begrudge you a few drinks from time to time, it's the binge
drinking that concerns me.
You are talking to NoMan but we appreciate your tolerance.

I did realize it wasn't the 'real Swill' but since the spoofer did such
a good job at limitation, I felt compelled to play along.

I can't tell the "spoofer" from the "real" right-wing assholes here.

Can not help that you seem to be getting dumber each week.

You mean, I should have noticed the spoofer has a better command of
spelling, grammar, syntax, and language usage than you?
--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

SNERK!

Yup, you are a simpleton.

On 3/27/21 1:02 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

I think CTL-U will display the headers in T Bird.

On Wed, 31 Mar 2021 13:35:49 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 3/27/21 1:02 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

That how we knew it wasn't you ;-)

On 3/27/21 1:02 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

There isn't enough content here for me to spend any extra time
spelunking out who the spoofer(s) might be. I filter out most of those
who are being spoofed, anyway, and it doesn't bother me if the
spoofer(s) annoy the right-wing assholes here.

On 3/27/21 1:02 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

Well, it is kind of humorous when the righties here with the language
abilities of a truant third grader whine about the English skills of
others. If I had been their grammar school teacher, I never would have
promoted Bilious or Just-An-Asshole.

True North wrote:
I did realize it wasn't the 'real Swill' but since the spoofer did such a good job at limitation, I felt compelled to play along.

You seem to be compelled to do a lot of stupid things.

He's pretty "limited" at the smart things he's able to do.

I'm waiting to see one example.