Default Someone please...

On Saturday, March 27, 2021 at 5:55:09 PM UTC-4, justan wrote:
" Wrote in message:r
On Saturday, March 27, 2021 at 3:01:18 PM UTC-4, justan wrote: Bill Wrote in message:r Keyser Söze wrote: On 3/27/21 1:02 PM, Bill wrote: Keyser Söze wrote: ...explain this to Just-An-Asshole: https://ibb.co/WBkLN8y Remember the movie about Van Gogh? There was a collective groan in the audience when he failed in his attempt to commit suicide by shooting himself. A failure in all his attempts. Sort of the story of your life. Multiple failures. At least VG had talent. van Gogh died from his wound a couple of days after shooting himself in the chest, Mr. Historian. He had a troubled life, but he was one of the greatest of great artists. You'll be remembered for being a Trump suck up and for falling off a ladder. Shoot yourself and take a couple days to die, is a failure. But youbelieve in failure. Fat Harry is failure personified. -- Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet? Who, at his advanced age, borrows from a payday lender then defaults on the loan? Harry, that's who.

Maybe Fat Harry has gambling problem or drug addiction to support.
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

I believe his caretaker (wife) has him on an allowance, and he was trying to sneak in another gun purchase. How long before she has him declared incompetent?

On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 18:16:21 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

True North wrote:
On Saturday, 27 March 2021 at 14:15:56 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 3/27/21 1:02 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
...explain this to Just-An-Asshole:

https://ibb.co/WBkLN8y

Remember the movie about Van Gogh? There was a collective groan in the
audience when he failed in his attempt to commit suicide by shooting
himself. A failure in all his attempts. Sort of the story of your life.
Multiple failures. At least VG had talent.

van Gogh died from his wound a couple of days after shooting himself in
the chest, Mr. Historian. He had a troubled life, but he was one of the
greatest of great artists. You'll be remembered for being a Trump suck
up and for falling off a ladder.
--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

Or for his drinking problem.

You dumb asshole, libelous dickhead.

And, stop harassing me about having a few drinks from time to time!

On 3/27/21 1:02 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
...explain this to Just-An-Asshole:

https://ibb.co/WBkLN8y

Remember the movie about Van Gogh? There was a collective groan in the
audience when he failed in his attempt to commit suicide by shooting
himself. A failure in all his attempts. Sort of the story of your life.
Multiple failures. At least VG had talent.

van Gogh died from his wound a couple of days after shooting himself in
the chest, Mr. Historian. He had a troubled life, but he was one of the
greatest of great artists. You'll be remembered for being a Trump suck
up and for falling off a ladder.
--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

Or for his drinking problem.

You dumb asshole, libelous dickhead.

And, stop harassing me about having a few drinks from time to time!

I don't begrudge you a few drinks from time to time, it's the binge drinking that concerns me.

On 3/27/21 1:02 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

Are you referring to Mr. Robot? Or your kid?

True North Wrote in message:r
On Tuesday, 30 March 2021 at 17:09:46 UTC-3, Bill wrote: On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 18:16:21 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote: True North wrote: On Saturday, 27 March 2021 at 14:15:56 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote: On 3/27/21 1:02 PM, Bill wrote: Keyser Söze wrote: ...explain this to Just-An-Asshole: https://ibb.co/WBkLN8y Remember the movie about Van Gogh? There was a collective groan in the audience when he failed in his attempt to commit suicide by shooting himself. A failure in all his attempts. Sort of the story of your life. Multiple failures. At least VG had talent. van Gogh died from his wound a couple of days after shooting himself in the chest, Mr. Historian. He had a troubled life, but he was one of the greatest of great artists. You'll be remembered for being a Trump suck up and for falling off a ladder. -- * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. * Or for his drinking problem. You dumb asshole, libelous dickhead. And, stop harassing me about having a few drinks from time to time!I don't begrudge you a few drinks from time to time, it's the binge drinking that concerns me.

Remove all the mirrors in your humble abode and banish your #2 son
from visiting, if you don't want to observe binge
drinking.
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

On 3/27/21 1:02 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

They could be the same.

On 3/27/21 1:02 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

You are talking to NoMan but we appreciate your tolerance.

On 3/27/21 1:02 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

I did realize it wasn't the 'real Swill' but since the spoofer did such a good job at limitation, I felt compelled to play along.

On 3/27/21 1:02 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

I can't tell the "spoofer" from the "real" right-wing assholes here.

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
On 3/31/21 8:13 AM, True North wrote: On Tuesday, 30 March 2021 at 22:56:34 UTC-3, wrote: On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 14:55:46 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote: On Tuesday, 30 March 2021 at 17:09:46 UTC-3, Bill wrote: On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 18:16:21 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote: True North wrote: On Saturday, 27 March 2021 at 14:15:56 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote: On 3/27/21 1:02 PM, Bill wrote: Keyser Söze wrote: ...explain this to Just-An-Asshole: https://ibb.co/WBkLN8y Remember the movie about Van Gogh? There was a collective groan in the audience when he failed in his attempt to commit suicide by shooting himself. A failure in all his attempts. Sort of the story of your life. Multiple failures. At least VG had talent. van Gogh died from his wound a couple of days after shooting himself in the chest, Mr. Historian. He had a troubled life, but he was one of the greatest of great artists. You'll be remembered for being a Trump suck up and for falling off a ladder. -- * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. * Or for his drinking problem. You dumb asshole, libelous dickhead. And, stop harassing me about having a few drinks from time to time! I don't begrudge you a few drinks from time to time, it's the binge drinking that concerns me. You are talking to NoMan but we appreciate your tolerance. I did realize it wasn't the 'real Swill' but since the spoofer did such a good job at limitation, I felt compelled to play along. I can't tell the "spoofer" from the "real" right-wing assholes here. -- * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

REALLY?