Default Someone please...

On Wednesday, March 31, 2021 at 8:13:31 AM UTC-4, True North wrote:
On Tuesday, 30 March 2021 at 22:56:34 UTC-3, wrote:
On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 14:55:46 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:

On Tuesday, 30 March 2021 at 17:09:46 UTC-3, Bill wrote:
On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 18:16:21 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

True North wrote:
On Saturday, 27 March 2021 at 14:15:56 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 3/27/21 1:02 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
...explain this to Just-An-Asshole:

https://ibb.co/WBkLN8y

Remember the movie about Van Gogh? There was a collective groan in the
audience when he failed in his attempt to commit suicide by shooting
himself. A failure in all his attempts. Sort of the story of your life.
Multiple failures. At least VG had talent.

van Gogh died from his wound a couple of days after shooting himself in
the chest, Mr. Historian. He had a troubled life, but he was one of the
greatest of great artists. You'll be remembered for being a Trump suck
up and for falling off a ladder.
--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

Or for his drinking problem.

You dumb asshole, libelous dickhead.
And, stop harassing me about having a few drinks from time to time!

I don't begrudge you a few drinks from time to time, it's the binge drinking that concerns me.

You are talking to NoMan but we appreciate your tolerance.

I did realize it wasn't the 'real Swill' but since the spoofer did such a good job at limitation, I felt compelled to play along.

"limitation"??? What did he limit, Mr. Professor of Toilets?

On 3/27/21 1:02 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

Duh, Mr JackOff. Should have been imitation.
If only y'all were as quick to come to the aid of The Palm Sisters and give them something to work with.

True North Wrote in message:r
On Wednesday, 31 March 2021 at 10:46:56 UTC-3, wrote: On Wednesday, March 31, 2021 at 8:13:31 AM UTC-4, True North wrote: On Tuesday, 30 March 2021 at 22:56:34 UTC-3, wrote: On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 14:55:46 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote: On Tuesday, 30 March 2021 at 17:09:46 UTC-3, Bill wrote: On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 18:16:21 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote: True North wrote: On Saturday, 27 March 2021 at 14:15:56 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote: On 3/27/21 1:02 PM, Bill wrote: Keyser Söze wrote: ...explain this to Just-An-Asshole: https://ibb.co/WBkLN8y Remember the movie about Van Gogh? There was a collective groan in the audience when he failed in his attempt to commit suicide by shooting himself. A failure in all his attempts. Sort of the story of your life. Multiple failures. At least VG had talent. van Gogh died from his wound a couple of days after shooting himself in the chest, Mr. Historian. He had a troubled life, but he was one of the greatest of great artists. You'll be remembered for being a Trump suck up and for falling off a ladder. -- * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. * Or for his drinking problem. You dumb asshole, libelous dickhead. And, stop harassing me about having a few drinks from time to time! I don't begrudge you a few drinks from time to time, it's the binge drinking that concerns me. You are talking to NoMan but we appreciate your tolerance. I did realize it wasn't the 'real Swill' but since the spoofer did such a good job at limitation, I felt compelled to play along. "limitation"??? What did he limit, Mr. Professor of Toilets?Duh, Mr JackOff. Should have been imitation.If only y'all were as quick to come to the aid of The Palm Sisters and give them something to work with.

hint hint. Set yur spela cheka to American English.
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

On 3/27/21 1:02 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

No need. I'm sure you keep them quite busy, eh?

On 3/27/21 1:02 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

I can't tell the "spoofer" from the "real" right-wing assholes here.

Can not help that you seem to be getting dumber each week.

On 3/27/21 1:02 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

You mean, I should have noticed the spoofer has a better command of
spelling, grammar, syntax, and language usage than you?

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
On 3/31/21 1:20 PM, Bill wrote: Keyser Söze wrote: On 3/31/21 8:13 AM, True North wrote: On Tuesday, 30 March 2021 at 22:56:34 UTC-3, wrote: On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 14:55:46 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote: On Tuesday, 30 March 2021 at 17:09:46 UTC-3, Bill wrote: On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 18:16:21 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote: True North wrote: On Saturday, 27 March 2021 at 14:15:56 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote: On 3/27/21 1:02 PM, Bill wrote: Keyser Söze wrote: ...explain this to Just-An-Asshole: https://ibb.co/WBkLN8y Remember the movie about Van Gogh? There was a collective groan in the audience when he failed in his attempt to commit suicide by shooting himself. A failure in all his attempts. Sort of the story of your life. Multiple failures. At least VG had talent. van Gogh died from his wound a couple of days after shooting himself in the chest, Mr. Historian. He had a troubled life, but he was one of the greatest of great artists. You'll be remembered for being a Trump suck up and for falling off a ladder. -- * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. * Or for his drinking problem. You dumb asshole, libelous dickhead. And, stop harassing me about having a few drinks from time to time! I don't begrudge you a few drinks from time to time, it's the binge drinking that concerns me. You are talking to NoMan but we appreciate your tolerance. I did realize it wasn't the 'real Swill' but since the spoofer did such a good job at limitation, I felt compelled to play along. I can't tell the "spoofer" from the "real" right-wing assholes here. Can not help that you seem to be getting dumber each week. You mean, I should have noticed the spoofer has a better command of spelling, grammar, syntax, and language usage than you?-- * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

NOPE, THATS NOT WHAT HE MEANS. GUESS AGAIN.

True North wrote:

I did realize it wasn't the 'real Swill' but since the spoofer did such a good job at limitation, I felt compelled to play along.

You seem to be compelled to do a lot of stupid things.