Default Aptera? Very interesting

https://www.washingtonpost.com/clima...da4c88f66 278

or: shorturl.at/mzDGN

I like it.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

John Wrote in message:r
https://www.washingtonpost.com/clima...c88f66 278or: shorturl.at/mzDGNI like it.--Freedom Isn't Free!

Solar power has been keeping my watch running for years. Lets not
be expecting too much from solar lest we be disappointed.
:-)
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

On Sun, 28 Feb 2021 17:12:41 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

John Wrote in message:r
https://www.washingtonpost.com/clima...c88f66 278or: shorturl.at/mzDGNI like it.--Freedom Isn't Free!

Solar power has been keeping my watch running for years. Lets not
be expecting too much from solar lest we be disappointed.
:-)

Well, I didn't pony up a down payment.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

John Wrote in message:r
https://www.washingtonpost.com/clima...c88f66 278or: shorturl.at/mzDGNI like it.--Freedom Isn't Free!

Solar power has been keeping my watch running for years. Lets not
be expecting too much from solar lest we be disappointed.
:-)

===

Solar power has come a long way in the last 10 years. The cost of
panels is now less than $1/watt, efficiency is up, and the technology
for charge controllers has gotten a lot better. Do you have any
panels on your RV?

Wayne B Wrote in message:r
On Sun, 28 Feb 2021 17:12:41 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:John Wrote in message:r https://www.washingtonpost.com/clima...c88f66 278or: shorturl.at/mzDGNI like it.--Freedom Isn't Free!Solar power has been keeping my watch running for years. Lets not be expecting too much from solar lest we be disappointed. :-)===Solar power has come a long way in the last 10 years. The cost ofpanels is now less than $1/watt, efficiency is up, and the technologyfor charge controllers has gotten a lot better. Do you have anypanels on your RV?

Yes, but I wouldnt have paid to put one or more there. Same with
Dish network.
How many OTA TV stations do you have? I revieved 7 and half are in
a language I don't speak. Am I missing any?

On Mon, 1 Mar 2021 01:43:38 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Wayne B Wrote in message:r
On Sun, 28 Feb 2021 17:12:41 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:John Wrote in message:r https://www.washingtonpost.com/clima...c88f66 278or: shorturl.at/mzDGNI like it.--Freedom Isn't Free!Solar power has been keeping my watch running for years. Lets not be expecting too much from solar lest we be disappointed. :-)===Solar power has come a long way in the last 10 years. The cost ofpanels is now less than $1/watt, efficiency is up, and the technologyfor charge controllers has gotten a lot better. Do you have anypanels on your RV?

Yes, but I wouldnt have paid to put one or more there. Same with
Dish network.
How many OTA TV stations do you have? I revieved 7 and half are in
a language I don't speak. Am I missing any?

===

Number of stations depends on where we are of course. I almost never
watch TV on the boat here at our home dock so I don't really know for
sure but I'd guess at least 6 or 7.

Wayne B Wrote in message:r
On Mon, 1 Mar 2021 01:43:38 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:Wayne B Wrote in message:r On Sun, 28 Feb 2021 17:12:41 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:John Wrote in message:r https://www.washingtonpost.com/clima...c88f66 278or: shorturl.at/mzDGNI like it.--Freedom Isn't Free!Solar power has been keeping my watch running for years. Lets not be expecting too much from solar lest we be disappointed. :-)===Solar power has come a long way in the last 10 years. The cost ofpanels is now less than $1/watt, efficiency is up, and the technologyfor charge controllers has gotten a lot better. Do you have anypanels on your RV?Yes, but I wouldnt have paid to put one or more there. Same with Dish network. How many OTA TV stations do you have? I revieved 7 and half are in a language I don't speak. Am I missing any?===Number of stations depends on where we are of course. I almost neverwatch TV on the boat here at our home dock so I don't really know forsure but I'd guess at least 6 or 7.

Thats good to know. I thought my antenna was broken. :-)
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

Wayne B Wrote in message:r
[...]

I haven't added them up but it is probably closer to 35-40 if you
include everything you could get with a rotor and the ones that are in
Spanish. Some of the stations have 6-7 sub channels. Just the ones
coming out of North Ft Myers in english is over 2 dozen. I ma an OTA
guy these days but the TV is off way more than it is on. I do TiVo a
lot of stuff I never get around to watching.
You can go to one of the antenna sites to see what you should be able
to get with various antennas.

Wayne B Wrote in message:r
[...]

I assume that's with a directional antenna with some height to it? The
one we have on the boat is omni-directional and only about 17 ft above
the water.

Wayne B Wrote in message:r
[...]

You are around 15 miles from one antenna and 18 from the other. They
are in the same direction from you. I imagine one of those amplified
wall hangers might work for you. I have tree problems here. My big oak
tree in LOS and the neighbor has 2. I am using a deep fringe 18' up
and an amp. I have a neighbor who says a wall hanger works for him.