Default Aptera? Very interesting

On Mon, 01 Mar 2021 09:58:41 -0500, Wayne B
wrote:

On Mon, 1 Mar 2021 01:43:38 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Wayne B Wrote in message:r
On Sun, 28 Feb 2021 17:12:41 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:John Wrote in message:r https://www.washingtonpost.com/clima...c88f66 278or: shorturl.at/mzDGNI like it.--Freedom Isn't Free!Solar power has been keeping my watch running for years. Lets not be expecting too much from solar lest we be disappointed. :-)===Solar power has come a long way in the last 10 years. The cost ofpanels is now less than $1/watt, efficiency is up, and the technologyfor charge controllers has gotten a lot better. Do you have anypanels on your RV?

Yes, but I wouldnt have paid to put one or more there. Same with
Dish network.
How many OTA TV stations do you have? I revieved 7 and half are in
a language I don't speak. Am I missing any?

===

Number of stations depends on where we are of course. I almost never
watch TV on the boat here at our home dock so I don't really know for
sure but I'd guess at least 6 or 7.

I haven't added them up but it is probably closer to 35-40 if you
include everything you could get with a rotor and the ones that are in
Spanish. Some of the stations have 6-7 sub channels. Just the ones
coming out of North Ft Myers in english is over 2 dozen. I ma an OTA
guy these days but the TV is off way more than it is on. I do TiVo a
lot of stuff I never get around to watching.
You can go to one of the antenna sites to see what you should be able
to get with various antennas.