Default daddy sleeps nekid.

MY DADDY SLEEPS NAKED
"Late again!" the third-grade teacher sternly said to little Robbie.
"It ain't my fault this time, Miss Russell. You can blame this 'un on my
Daddy.The reason I'm three hours late is my Daddy sleeps naked!"
Miss Russell had taught grammar school for 30-some-odd years. Despite her
mounting fears, she asked little Robbie what he meant by that.
Full of grins and mischief, and in the flower of his youth, little Robbie
and trouble were old friends but he always told the truth.
"You see, Miss Russell, out at the farm we got this here low down fox. The
last few nights, he done ate six hens. Last night, when Daddy heard a noise
out in the chicken pen, he grabbed his double barreled shot gun and said to
my Ma, "That fox is back again... I'm a gonna git him!''
"Stay back," Daddy whispered to all us kids!
"My Daddy was naked as a jaybird -- no boots, no pants, no shirt! To the
hen house he crawled, just like an Injun on the snoop. Then, he stuck that
double-barrelled 12-gauge shotgun through the window of the coop. As he
stared into the darkness, with a fox on his mind, our old hound dog, Rip,
had done gone and woke up and comes sneaking up behind Daddy. Then, as we
all looked on, plumb helpless, old Rip done went and stuck his cold nose in
my Daddy's crack!"
"Miss Russell, we all been pluckin' chickens since three o'clock this
mornin!"

Daddy... Keyser Söze[_3_] General 0 November 7th 20 12:26 AM
Whose Your Daddy? [email protected] General 0 August 27th 09 01:45 AM
Joe's Miles Until He Sleeps.... Capt. Rob ASA 12 July 11th 06 02:20 PM
Rust never sleeps - this one's for Joe. Capt. Neal® ASA 4 November 16th 04 05:31 PM
Fs boat sleeps 1300 Calif Bill General 8 July 17th 03 07:12 AM