Calif Bill

Default Fs boat sleeps 1300

http://www.frenchcreekboatsales.com/...e_Number=BOP12

Needs about 2 miles of stainless rail, and could fish a lot of rods.
Bill

Gary

looks like it could do the long range thing out of Calif - needs some custom
flying gaffs I think

Calif Bill" wrote in message
http://www.frenchcreekboatsales.com/...e_Number=BOP12

Needs about 2 miles of stainless rail, and could fish a lot of rods.
Bill

frosty

Calif Bill wrote:
http://www.frenchcreekboatsales.com/...e_Number=BOP12

Needs about 2 miles of stainless rail, and could fish a lot of rods.
Bill

If that's a boat, I'd like to see the ship that will carry it! =`;^

-- frosty

Jim

Too big to tow with my suburban. :^)

-Jim

Calif Bill wrote:
http://www.frenchcreekboatsales.com/...e_Number=BOP12

Needs about 2 miles of stainless rail, and could fish a lot of rods.
Bill

Grumman-581

Hmmm... About 4 nm per TON of fuel oil... Don't think I could afford to
operate it...

basskisser

"Calif Bill" wrote in message ...
http://www.frenchcreekboatsales.com/...e_Number=BOP12

Needs about 2 miles of stainless rail, and could fish a lot of rods.
Bill

Yeah, it would be quite something to go into Bass Pro Shops and tell
them you need 4000 rod holders. Oh, and drink holders, too!
Grumman-581

"basskisser" wrote ...
Yeah, it would be quite something to go into Bass Pro Shops and tell
them you need 4000 rod holders. Oh, and drink holders, too!

It was originally a British ship, so it probably already had the drink
holders... grin

Calif Bill

Search on the USS Cole. That transport might do the job.
Bill

"frosty" wrote in message
.. .
Calif Bill wrote:
http://www.frenchcreekboatsales.com/...e_Number=BOP12

Needs about 2 miles of stainless rail, and could fish a lot of rods.
Bill

If that's a boat, I'd like to see the ship that will carry it! =`;^

-- frosty

Is my oil injection working Sockmonkey General 4 July 16th 03 12:20 AM
Boat pulling to left really bad noah General 1 July 13th 03 02:43 PM
Boat illegally docked? Chuck Tribolet General 5 July 11th 03 10:52 PM
Boat looses plane? ReevesJ32 General 4 July 11th 03 12:29 AM
Composite flooring on pontoon boat? Calif Bill General 3 July 1st 03 03:42 AM