BoatBanter.com

-   -   Fs boat sleeps 1300 (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/170-fs-boat-sleeps-1300-a.html)

Calif Bill July 16th 03 06:40 AM

Fs boat sleeps 1300

http://www.frenchcreekboatsales.com/...e_Number=BOP12

Needs about 2 miles of stainless rail, and could fish a lot of rods.
Bill

Gary July 16th 03 07:06 AM

Fs boat sleeps 1300

looks like it could do the long range thing out of Calif - needs some custom
flying gaffs I think

frosty July 16th 03 07:26 AM

Fs boat sleeps 1300

Calif Bill wrote:
http://www.frenchcreekboatsales.com/...e_Number=BOP12

Needs about 2 miles of stainless rail, and could fish a lot of rods.
Bill

If that's a boat, I'd like to see the ship that will carry it! =`;^

-- frosty

Jim July 16th 03 07:33 AM

Fs boat sleeps 1300

Too big to tow with my suburban. :^)

-Jim

Grumman-581 July 16th 03 09:00 AM

Fs boat sleeps 1300

Hmmm... About 4 nm per TON of fuel oil... Don't think I could afford to
operate it...

basskisser July 16th 03 12:26 PM

Fs boat sleeps 1300

"Calif Bill" wrote in message ...
http://www.frenchcreekboatsales.com/...e_Number=BOP12

Needs about 2 miles of stainless rail, and could fish a lot of rods.
Bill

Yeah, it would be quite something to go into Bass Pro Shops and tell
them you need 4000 rod holders. Oh, and drink holders, too!

Grumman-581 July 16th 03 01:11 PM

Fs boat sleeps 1300

"basskisser" wrote ...
Yeah, it would be quite something to go into Bass Pro Shops and tell
them you need 4000 rod holders. Oh, and drink holders, too!

It was originally a British ship, so it probably already had the drink
holders... grin