Default More Good News on the Covid Front

https://graphics.reuters.com/world-coronavirus-tracker-and-maps/countries-and-territories/united-states/

On Wed, 24 Feb 2021 01:19:09 -0500, Wayne B
wrote:

https://graphics.reuters.com/world-coronavirus-tracker-and-maps/countries-and-territories/united-states/

It may still be too soon to say for certain since statistics lag
reality but the "Super Bowl Super Spreader" might have not happened.

I wonder if the Johns Hopkins guy was right about April.

On Wed, 24 Feb 2021 07:37:36 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Wrote in message:r
On Wed, 24 Feb 2021 01:19:09 -0500, Wayne wrote:https://graphics.reuters.com/world-coronavirus-tracker-and-maps/countries-and-territories/united-states/It may still be too soon to say for certain since statistics lagreality but the "Super Bowl Super Spreader" might have not happened. I wonder if the Johns Hopkins guy was right about April.

Much about this virus remains a mystery. Lets see if we have to
get the facts through the grapevine or if MSM and social media
will let facts speak for themselves without censoring or
editorializing.

We don't seem to be getting much useful out of Fauci. We just get the
opinion of the week. I suppose the 24 hour news cycle is somewhat to
blame but "I don't know" is a better answer than just making **** up
on the fly while placating the politicians that fund NIH.

On 2/24/21 9:42 AM, Wayne B wrote:
On Wed, 24 Feb 2021 09:22:39 -0500, wrote:

On Wed, 24 Feb 2021 08:42:45 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Wrote in message:r
On Wed, 24 Feb 2021 01:19:09 -0500, Wayne wrote:https://graphics.reuters.com/world-coronavirus-tracker-and-maps/countries-and-territories/united-states/It may still be too soon to say for certain since statistics lagreality but the "Super Bowl Super Spreader" might have not happened. I

wonder if the Johns Hopkins guy was right about April.

Much about this virus remains a mystery. Lets see if we have to
get the facts through the grapevine or if MSM and social media
will let facts speak for themselves without censoring or
editorializing.

We don't seem to be getting much useful out of Fauci. We just get the
opinion of the week. I suppose the 24 hour news cycle is somewhat to
blame but "I don't know" is a better answer than just making **** up
on the fly while placating the politicians that fund NIH.

You are in no position to judge Fauci's usefulness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI1s...&feature=share

===

It's really too bad that mask wearing has become politicized the way
it has.

I think only the Trumpsters have politicized it. Everyone reasonable
seems to be wearing masks and not complaining.

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 2/24/21 9:42 AM, Wayne B wrote:
On Wed, 24 Feb 2021 09:22:39 -0500, wrote:

On Wed, 24 Feb 2021 08:42:45 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Bwaynebatrecdotboats@hotm
il.com wrote:https://graphics.reuters.com/world-coronavirus-tracker-and-maps/countries-and-territories/united-states/It
[...]

BS. Lots of no masks around here. And it is a very liberal region.