Default The Goddess of Decency...

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 08:02:40 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

On Friday, 19 February 2021 at 11:06:33 UTC-4, John H wrote:
On Thu, 18 Feb 2021 18:40:14 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Bill Wrote in message:r
Keyser Söze wrote: On 2/17/21 9:17 PM, Bill wrote: Keyser Söze wrote: ...is smiling. Rush Limbaugh is dead. What a sick individual you are. Wonder how many people will come by to **** on your grave? Limbaugh was a pig: a racist, a misogynist, a subverter of decency, a whoremonger, and a close friend of Donald Trump, with whom he shared negative attributes. And Harry is a deadbeat, storer of underage girls on his server, and allround butthead.

One chat room moderator calls him an asshat. He is known far and
wide as a deadbeat. at a young age his life started a downward
spiral when he was first diagnosed as a scaredy cat coward. He
never was able to shake that label. Fat Harry is by far the most
disgusting living individual I know about. He makes car salesmen
and politicians look like saints.

Even Donnie would wholeheartedly agree with that post!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Speaking about posts, Ive only heard crickets since I offered y'all a chance to back up your claim of the old guy being me.
I was highly insulted as I am much more handsome and have a better physique than that guy who appears to be your age.

Who claimed it was you?
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

John Wrote in message:r
[...]

OK Ill admit it. I fed John a real picture of Donnie. I ask John
to repost it to prove he neither has a physique or is handsome as
he claims. If I had to describe him it would be geeky or nerdy
with a distinctive physical abnormality. Let the readers be the
Judge.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

Bill Wrote in message:r
[...]

Y'all and your #2 turd, Ditzy Dan Kruger

On Friday, 19 February 2021 at 14:08:54 UTC-4, justan wrote:
John Wrote in message:r
[...]

If y'all are talking about that photo of a gentleman in front of a sailboat......you might be unaware that I haven't owned a sailboat since 2007. Sure y'all got the right guy in your photo?

True North Wrote in message:r
On Friday, 19 February 2021 at 14:08:54 UTC-4, justan wrote: John Wrote in message:r On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 08:02:40 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:On Friday, 19 February 2021 at 11:06:33 UTC-4, John H wrote: On Thu, 18 Feb 2021 18:40:14 -0500 (EST), justan wrote: Bill Wrote in message:r Keyser Söze wrote: On 2/17/21 9:17 PM, Bill wrote: Keyser Söze wrote: ...is smiling. Rush Limbaugh is dead. What a sick individual you are. Wonder how many people will come by to **** on your grave? Limbaugh was a pig: a racist, a misogynist, a subverter of decency, a whoremonger, and a close friend of Donald Trump, with whom he shared negative attributes. And Harry is a deadbeat, storer of underage girls on his server, and allround butthead. One chat room moderator calls him an asshat. He is known far and wide as a deadbeat. at a young age his life started a downward spiral when he was first diagnosed as a scaredy cat coward. He never was able to shake that label. Fat Harry is by far the most disgusting living individual I know about. He makes car salesmen and politicians look like saints. Even Donnie would wholeheartedly agree with that post! -- Freedom Isn't Free!Speaking about posts, Ive only heard crickets since I offered y'all a chance to back up your claim of the old guy being me.I was highly insulted as I am much more handsome and have a better physique than that guy who appears to be your age.Who claimed it was you?--Freedom Isn't Free! OK Ill admit it. I fed John a real picture of Donnie. I ask John to repost it to prove he neither has a physique or is handsome as he claims. If I had to describe him it would be geeky or nerdy with a distinctive physical abnormality. Let the readers be the Judge. -- ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...t/index.htmlIf y'all are talking about that photo of a gentleman in front of a sailboat.....you might be unaware that I haven't owned a sailboat since 2007. Sure y'all got the right guy in your photo?

i wouldnt exactly call you a gentleman, but that photo is you.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

John Wrote in message:r
[...]

The timing is about right, eh Donnie?

Yup.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Bill Wrote in message:r
[...]

Show me.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Bill Wrote in message:r
[...]

Show yourself.
You really should go back and read your own posts. Might embarrass y'all to shut up before blathering.

Bill Wrote in message:r
[...]

Couldn't find any, huh? You're a sorry mess. No wonder you need the likes of
Harry for support.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Decency is Back! Keyser Söze[_3_] General 1 January 22nd 21 02:17 AM
Decency will return to the white house... Keyser Söze[_3_] General 3 October 18th 20 12:14 AM
Do you, Panty Goddess??????? *e#c General 19 October 27th 10 02:52 AM
Hey Panty Goddess..... *e#c General 0 October 18th 10 12:13 AM
Decency! Bob Crantz ASA 0 October 23rd 05 03:30 AM