Default Do you, Panty Goddess???????

Do you stick the gun barrel in Terris mouth when you **** her? Does it
make you even more turgid , you little ****ing coward?

On 10/26/10 11:46 AM, *e#c wrote:

Do you stick the gun barrel in Terris mouth when you **** her? Does it
make you even more turgid , you little ****ing coward?

It might just be me, but this does not seem to be in the spirit of a
kinder and gentler rec.boats.

--
Dr. Dr. Dr. Karen Grear
For a good time contact a bricklayer.

"Dr. Dr. Dr. Karen Grear, MD, PhD, STD" wrote in message ...
On 10/26/10 11:46 AM, *e#c wrote:

Do you stick the gun barrel in Terris mouth when you **** her? Does it
make you even more turgid , you little ****ing coward?

It might just be me, but this does not seem to be in the spirit of a
kinder and gentler rec.boats.

--
Dr. Dr. Dr. Karen Grear
For a good time contact a bricklayer.
Bricklayers last longer and do it harder.

This gentleman slammer is the reason filters were invented.

On Oct 26, 12:01*pm, Harry® wrote:
"Dr. Dr. Dr. Karen Grear, MD, PhD, STD" wrote in messagenews:PuednWIA941yZVvRnZ2dnUVZ_rednZ2d@gigan ews.com...

On 10/26/10 11:46 AM, *e#c wrote:

Do you stick the gun barrel in Terris mouth when you **** her? Does it
make you even more turgid , you little ****ing coward?

It might just be me, but this does not seem to be in the spirit of a
kinder and gentler rec.boats.

--
Dr. Dr. Dr. Karen Grear
For a good time contact a bricklayer.
Bricklayers last longer and do it harder.

This gentleman slammer is the reason filters were invented.

Filter away, dork. This doesn't involve you anyway.

On Oct 26, 11:51*am, "Dr. Dr. Dr. Karen Grear, MD, PhD, STD"
wrote:
On 10/26/10 11:46 AM, *e#c wrote:

Do you stick the gun barrel in Terris mouth when you **** her? Does it
make you even more turgid , you little ****ing coward?

It might just be me, but this does not seem to be in the spirit of a
kinder and gentler rec.boats.

--
Dr. Dr. Dr. Karen Grear
For a good time contact a bricklayer.
Bricklayers last longer and do it harder.

It NEVER will be with Ingersoll in it. This will not stop.

On Tue, 26 Oct 2010 12:01:39 -0400, Harry®
wrote:

This gentleman slammer is the reason filters were invented.

Yes, and do everyone else a favor: Stop quoting the offensive posts.

wrote:

This gentleman slammer is the reason filters were invented.

Yes, and do everyone else a favor: Stop quoting the offensive posts.

You are responding to an ID spoofer, Wayne.

wrote:

This gentleman slammer is the reason filters were invented.

Yes, and do everyone else a favor: Stop quoting the offensive posts.

Aye Aye

On 10/26/10 12:07 PM, Hadenough wrote:
On Oct 26, 12:01 pm, wrote:
"Dr. Dr. Dr. Karen Grear, MD, PhD, wrote in messagenews:PuednWIA941yZVvRnZ2dnUVZ_rednZ2d@gigan ews.com...

On 10/26/10 11:46 AM, *e#c wrote:

Do you stick the gun barrel in Terris mouth when you **** her? Does it
make you even more turgid , you little ****ing coward?

It might just be me, but this does not seem to be in the spirit of a
kinder and gentler rec.boats.

--
Dr. Dr. Dr. Karen Grear
For a good time contact a bricklayer.
Bricklayers last longer and do it harder.

This gentleman slammer is the reason filters were invented.

Filter away, dork. This doesn't involve you anyway.

You are responding to an ID spoofer.

I guess I wont be getting any mail, huh Panty Goddess? Hadenough General 2 October 20th 10 09:17 PM
Hey Panty Goddess..... *e#c General 0 October 18th 10 12:13 AM
Poor Little Panty Goddess Ingersoll..... *e#c General 0 October 15th 10 01:58 PM
To the Panty Goddess, snotty...... *e#c General 0 October 14th 10 11:15 PM