Default I guess I wont be getting any mail, huh Panty Goddess?

Seeing how you posted a BLATENT threat to kill me...... What a loser/
idiot you are.

Is your IQ really 85?

What will poor Terri say when the Authority s (your Cousin, the
Sherrif....LMAO ) comes to YOUR door?

In article a84e5ae1-149e-4777-b2ef-
,
says...

Seeing how you posted a BLATENT threat to kill me...... What a loser/
idiot you are.

Is your IQ really 85?

What will poor Terri say when the Authority s (your Cousin, the
Sherrif....LMAO ) comes to YOUR door?

WTF is "Authority s"?

On Oct 20, 12:21*pm, Secular Humoresque
wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 10/20/10 11:29 AM, *e#c wrote:
On Oct 20, 9:53 am, Secular
wrote:
In articlea84e5ae1-149e-4777-b2ef-
,
says...

Seeing how you posted a BLATENT threat to kill me...... What a loser/
idiot you are.

Is your IQ really 85?

* What will poor Terri say when the Authority s (your Cousin, the
Sherrif....LMAO ) comes to YOUR door?

WTF is "Authority s"?

Im sorry your IQ isn't sufficient enough to know......

What do you expect from loogy? Brains?

Do YOU know what "Authority s" means?

Yes, but YOU....dont.

Hey Panty Goddess..... *e#c General 0 October 18th 10 12:13 AM
Poor Little Panty Goddess Ingersoll..... *e#c General 0 October 15th 10 01:58 PM
To the Panty Goddess, snotty...... *e#c General 0 October 14th 10 11:15 PM
Can I be in the club now? Huh huh can I? Steve Daniels, Seek of Spam ASA 52 April 29th 04 01:03 AM