Default Hey Panty Goddess.....

What bothers you more? The fact that I play in front of hundreds of
people, and am admired, or the fact that you have nothing going on in
your hate-filled life, look like a throw-back grungy hippie from the
60s and leach off of your Wife and Daughter, for excitement?

He'll try to act like I'm filtered. It doesn't matter, its STILL HERE.