Default Wall Street Journal: He may run again, but he wo n?t win another national election.

On Thu, 18 Feb 2021 14:19:49 -0800, justan wrote:

On Thu, 18 Feb 2021 13:50:02 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
On 2/18/21 9:49 AM, True North wrote: Im thinking The John probably got that photo from you and you sure as hell know it's fake. Too bad, I was already dreaming what I'd spend the money on. I just don't have the patience for morons like Justine anymore.-- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't seemost of your posts and I don't read any of them.

You hurt my feelings but I'll get someone to stick it in my butt. Maybe Billy?

I'm next in line!!

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 10:44:55 -0500, John wrote:

On Thu, 18 Feb 2021 06:07:58 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

On Thursday, 18 February 2021 at 08:50:59 UTC-4, justan wrote:
Bill Wrote in message:r
True North wrote: On Wednesday, 17 February 2021 at 21:14:24 UTC-4, John H wrote: On Wed, 17 Feb 2021 08:48:10 -0800 (PST), True North wrote: On Wednesday, 17 February 2021 at 12:25:26 UTC-4, John H wrote: On Wed, 17 Feb 2021 05:49:52 -0800 (PST), True North wrote: On Wednesday, 17 February 2021 at 08:59:40 UTC-4, justan wrote: Wrote in message:r On Tue, 16 Feb 2021 20:05:56 -0500 (EST), justan Wrote in message:r On Tue, 16 Feb 2021 11:47:06 -0500, Wayne wrote:On Tue, 16 Feb 2021 11:32:38 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:Wayne B Wrote in message:r https://www.wsj.com/articles/trumps-non-vindication-11613342554While short of the 67 votes needed to convict, most Republicans didn?tdefend Mr.

Trump?s
words or actions on Jan. 6 or his attempts tooverturn the election. As we?ve written before, Mr. Trump?s behaviorwas inexcusable and will mar his legacy for all time.That wasthe essence of Sen. Mitch McConnell?s post-trial remarks. TheGOP leader voted against conviction but explicitly because he said theConstitution reserves the impeachment power only for Presidents whilein office. Scholars disagree on this point, and there are goodarguments on both sides. Mr. McConnell leaned on the writing ofthe19th-century Supreme Court Justice Joseph Story. But he also notedthat impeaching a private citizen had no ?limitingprinciple,? andcould set a dangerous precedent....Mr. McConnell was lacerating in his criticism of Mr. Trump?s words andactions, which he blamed for deceiving and motivating supporters whohad assembled on Jan. 6at thePresident?s urging and became a mob.?Former President Trump?s actions
that preceded the riot were adisgraceful, disgraceful dereliction of duty,? Mr. McConnell said.?There?s no question?none?that President Trump is practically andmorally responsible for provoking the events of the day.?He added that the rioters had been ?fed wildfalsehoods by the mostpowerful man on Earth?because he was angry he?d lost an election.?All of this was compounded by Mr. Trump?s failure to act with dispatchto call off the rioters once he heard what was happening. Wayne Wayne Wayne...Trump had no control over the many factions which comprised that sea of souls at the Capital. I'll be in neighborhood soon but I'm not sure I could have a civil conversation with you while youareunder this spell.===We'd no doubt have to agree not to talk politics. :-)I'm capable if you are. Weather here is near perfect right now, andwe could probably round up Greg for a beer or lunch with a
littleadvance notice.Sure I would like to get out of the house or you folks could meet uphere, sort of neutral ground, since I am a Loonytarian who didn't votefor either of them.i sent you our itinerary. I am not sure where that is. Just a little ways from you. Aparently you got my note. I like to keep Fat Harry and any other spooky individuals in the dark. You never know whos lurking on the internets. -- ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html Maybe Greg can take a photo and post on this group. Neither he nor Wayne have anything to hide. How about you? How about you? https://funkyimg.com/i/3aSnG.jpg I'm thinking you better stay away from motorcycles! -- Freedom Isn't Free! Who is that supposed to be, JohnnyMop? If it's supposed to be me, y'all better find a
new investigator. You're the one posted it, not me! -- Freedom Isn't Free! When or where did I post that photo, JohnnyMop? Maybe you'd like to take me up on the same bet I offered Ditzy Dan Kruger. And yes, I would trust your good friend Tim. I'm a good judge of character and know he'll give it an honest assessment. Maybe it up $200 Canadian against the $100 US. Since the looney is worth alot less, and you declare you did not post that picture. Seems as ifremember you posting that link years ago.

I don't know if that's him. The face is dumb looking enough and
the legs are stubby enough, but they don't appear to be bowed out
to the extreme like in the other genuine picture of him standing
in front of his little sandpiper sailboat.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

Don't discourage Ditzy Dan or The John. They are so sure it's me.
Would you really deny me the great pleasure of spending their money and rubbing it in their noses?

Did I say it was you? I simply asked you a question, "How about you?", and
posted a picture. And, I'm an ape and full of ****.

On Friday, 19 February 2021 at 14:09:11 UTC-4, John H wrote:
On Thu, 18 Feb 2021 14:19:49 -0800, justan wrote:

On Thu, 18 Feb 2021 13:50:02 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
On 2/18/21 9:49 AM, True North wrote: Im thinking The John probably got that photo from you and you sure as hell know it's fake. Too bad, I was already dreaming what I'd spend the money on. I just don't have the patience for morons like Justine anymore.-- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't seemost of your posts and I don't read any of them.

You hurt my feelings but I'll get someone to stick it in my butt. Maybe Billy?

I'm next in line!!

Calm down JohnnyMop.
You already have 3 or 4 turds to keep y'all warm and happy.

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 13:50:21 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

[...]

You're responding to a spoofer, but you're not smart enough to see that.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

wrote:
[...]

Bull****, that's just the real you exposing yourself to the world.

wrote:
[...]

Told ya!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

wrote:
[...]

If you can read headers you will see the coward formally known as No
man is using Agent 6 from a, Eternal September account now. ES will
respond to "abuse" complaints unlike the Jizim remailer he was using
but any relief is temporary. He will just open another account.

wrote:
[...]

What? The snot-mouthed JohnnyMop who posts just like our original
snot-mouthed JohnnyMop is a different JohnnyMop? Zounds!

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

wrote:
[...]

If it is an imitator he has The John persona down pat. Now I'd like to see how he does with Justine and Ditzy Dan.
Calif Swill would be too easy, all you'd have to do is slur your speech and stumble around.

wrote:
[...]

Civility?
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Good Covid news from the Wall Street Journal Wayne B General 47 February 18th 21 05:03 PM
GOP's Wall Street Journal blasts McCain...again. Arrrrgh! General 0 September 19th 08 09:51 PM
Wall Street Journal sez: hk General 0 August 10th 08 05:33 PM
As seen on Oprah, 20/20, the Wall Street Journal [email protected] General 1 August 8th 07 02:27 PM
Wall Street Journal on Mari-Cha IV Auerbach Boat Building 1 May 26th 05 06:07 PM