Keyser Söze[_3_] Keyser Söze[_3_] is offline

Default Wall Street Journal: He may run again, but he wo n?t win anothernational election.

On 2/21/21 9:45 AM, wrote:
On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 18:42:46 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

On Saturday, 20 February 2021 at 20:56:22 UTC-4, John H wrote:
On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 13:50:21 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:
On Friday, 19 February 2021 at 14:09:11 UTC-4, John H wrote:
On Thu, 18 Feb 2021 14:19:49 -0800, justan wrote:

On Thu, 18 Feb 2021 13:50:02 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
On 2/18/21 9:49 AM, True North wrote: Im thinking The John probably got that photo from you and you sure as hell know it's fake. Too bad, I was already dreaming what I'd spend the money on. I just don't have the patience for morons like Justine anymore.-- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff

452471atgmail.com,Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't seemost of your posts and I don't read any of them.

You hurt my feelings but I'll get someone to stick it in my butt. Maybe Billy?
I'm next in line!!

Calm down JohnnyMop.
You already have 3 or 4 turds to keep y'all warm and happy.
You're responding to a spoofer, but you're not smart enough to see that.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Bull****, that's just the real you exposing yourself to the world.

If you can read headers you will see the coward formally known as No
man is using Agent 6 from a, Eternal September account now. ES will
respond to "abuse" complaints unlike the Jizim remailer he was using
but any relief is temporary. He will just open another account.

What? The snot-mouthed JohnnyMop who posts just like our original
snot-mouthed JohnnyMop is a different JohnnyMop? Zounds!

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *