Default Doesn't make much sense!

But, in his quest to overturn anything he can, Biden signs whatever he's told:

https://i0.wp.com/www.powerlineblog....Pipelines.jpeg

How does this help Canada, Donnie?
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On Tuesday, 2 February 2021 at 20:04:04 UTC-4, John H wrote:
But, in his quest to overturn anything he can, Biden signs whatever he's told:

https://i0.wp.com/www.powerlineblog....Pipelines.jpeg

How does this help Canada, Donnie?
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

In an ideal world we'd try to get away from those dirty tar sands in Alberta and figure out how to supply renewable energy on a bigger scale. Quebec does that but by screwing Newfoundland because of an old 99 year contract where hydro produced in Labrador has to travel through Quebec to 'merican markets. Newfoundland is trying to remedy that a bit with new hydro from its Muskrat Falls plant that travels through Nova Scotia and New Brunswick to New England. Anyway, we just have to get better at adapting and overcoming..

True North wrote:
On Tuesday, 2 February 2021 at 20:04:04 UTC-4, John H wrote:
But, in his quest to overturn anything he can, Biden signs whatever he's told:

https://i0.wp.com/www.powerlineblog....Pipelines.jpeg

How does this help Canada, Donnie?
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

In an ideal world we'd try to get away from those dirty tar sands in
Alberta and figure out how to supply renewable energy on a bigger scale.
Quebec does that but by screwing Newfoundland because of an old 99 year
contract where hydro produced in Labrador has to travel through Quebec to
'merican markets. Newfoundland is trying to remedy that a bit with new
hydro from its Muskrat Falls plant that travels through Nova Scotia and
New Brunswick to New England. Anyway, we just have to get better at
adapting and overcoming.

The only real possibilities for enough clean power, and with the push to
Electric vehicles only huge requirements, are Fission and Fusion. Fusion
is still a dream, and Fission is politically dead. There is not enough
hydro sources available to supply the needs. We are going to run out of
good water for the population before we run out of hydrocarbon fuel. Wind
power, is not storable. Shut down any fossil fuel plant and what happens
when it is dark and no winds? Coal is bad here, but most of our mercury in
fish comes from China and their coal, mostly Canadian coal. Powered plants.
They have no pollution controls on the plants, unlike the west.

On Tue, 2 Feb 2021 17:01:28 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

On Tuesday, 2 February 2021 at 20:04:04 UTC-4, John H wrote:
But, in his quest to overturn anything he can, Biden signs whatever he's told:

https://i0.wp.com/www.powerlineblog....Pipelines.jpeg

How does this help Canada, Donnie?
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

In an ideal world we'd try to get away from those dirty tar sands in Alberta and figure out how to supply renewable energy on a bigger scale. Quebec does that but by screwing Newfoundland because of an old 99 year contract where hydro produced in Labrador has to travel through Quebec to 'merican markets. Newfoundland is trying to remedy that a bit with new hydro from its Muskrat Falls plant that travels through Nova Scotia and New Brunswick to New England. Anyway, we just have to get better at adapting and overcoming.

That was a great answer, but it had nothing to do with the question.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

True North Wrote in message:r
On Tuesday, 2 February 2021 at 20:04:04 UTC-4, John H wrote: But, in his quest to overturn anything he can, Biden signs whatever he's told: https://i0.wp.com/www.powerlineblog....Pipelines.jpeg How does this help Canada, Donnie? -- Freedom Isn't Free!In an ideal world we'd try to get away from those dirty tar sands in Alberta and figure out how to supply renewable energy on a bigger scale. Quebec does that but by screwing Newfoundland because of an old 99 year contract where hydro produced in Labrador has to travel through Quebec to 'merican markets. Newfoundland is trying to remedy that a bit with new hydro from its Muskrat Falls plant that travels through Nova Scotia and New Brunswick to New England. Anyway, we just have to get better at adapting and overcoming.

THAT'S THE THANKS YOU GIVE FOR THE EFFORTS PUT FOURTH TO CLEAN UP
YOUR TAR SANDS AND PRODUCE ENERGY TO BOOT. AND THOSE FRENCHYS
MIGHT JUST BE THE BEST PART OF CANADA. AMERICA CAN DO JUST FINE
WITHOUT YOUR PUNY MUSCRAT HYDRO. WHEN YOU GET BETTER AT ADAPTING
AND OVERCOMING, YOU MIGHT GET A SEAT AT THE ADULT TABLE..
:-)
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

Bill Wrote in message:r
True North wrote: On Tuesday, 2 February 2021 at 20:04:04 UTC-4, John H wrote: But, in his quest to overturn anything he can, Biden signs whatever he's told: https://i0.wp.com/www.powerlineblog....Pipelines.jpeg How does this help Canada, Donnie? -- Freedom Isn't Free! In an ideal world we'd try to get away from those dirty tar sands in Alberta and figure out how to supply renewable energy on a bigger scale. Quebec does that but by screwing Newfoundland because of an old 99 year contract where hydro produced in Labrador has to travel through Quebec to 'merican markets. Newfoundland is trying to remedy that a bit with new hydro from its Muskrat Falls plant that travels through Nova Scotia and New Brunswick to New England. Anyway, we just have to get better at adapting and overcoming. The only real possibilities for enough clean power, and with the push toElectric vehicles only huge requirements, are Fission and Fusion. Fusionis still a dream, and Fission is politically dead. There is not enoughhydro sources available to supply the needs. We are going to run out ofgood water for the population before we run out of hydrocarbon fuel. Windpower, is not storable. Shut down any fossil fuel plant and what happenswhen it is dark and no winds? Coal is bad here, but most of our mercury infish comes from China and their coal, mostly Canadian coal. Powered plants. They have no pollution controls on the plants, unlike the west.

THANKS FOR EDUCATING OUR LITTLE FRIEND FROM THE FROZEN NORTH.

On Wed, 3 Feb 2021 10:12:58 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Bill Wrote in message:r
[...]

He does need a bunch of that. Donnie, take the practice tests. If score well
enough, send me the results and I'll pay half. Pretty good deal. If you do well,
you could take the actual tests and maybe get your GED!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

True North wrote:
On Tuesday, 2 February 2021 at 20:04:04 UTC-4, John H wrote:
But, in his quest to overturn anything he can, Biden signs whatever he's told:

https://i0.wp.com/www.powerlineblog....Pipelines.jpeg

How does this help Canada, Donnie?
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

In an ideal world we'd try to get away from those dirty tar sands in Alberta and figure out how to supply renewable energy on a bigger scale. Quebec does that but by screwing Newfoundland because of an old 99 year contract where hydro produced in Labrador has to travel through Quebec to 'merican markets. Newfoundland is trying to remedy that a bit with new hydro from its Muskrat Falls plant that travels through Nova Scotia and New Brunswick to New England. Anyway, we just have to get better at adapting and overcoming.

Wow.Â* You can post without being a name-calling asshole!