justan justan is offline

Default Doesn't make much sense!

Bill Wrote in message:r
True North wrote: On Tuesday, 2 February 2021 at 20:04:04 UTC-4, John H wrote: But, in his quest to overturn anything he can, Biden signs whatever he's told: https://i0.wp.com/www.powerlineblog....Pipelines.jpeg How does this help Canada, Donnie? -- Freedom Isn't Free! In an ideal world we'd try to get away from those dirty tar sands in Alberta and figure out how to supply renewable energy on a bigger scale. Quebec does that but by screwing Newfoundland because of an old 99 year contract where hydro produced in Labrador has to travel through Quebec to 'merican markets. Newfoundland is trying to remedy that a bit with new hydro from its Muskrat Falls plant that travels through Nova Scotia and New Brunswick to New England. Anyway, we just have to get better at adapting and overcoming. The only real possibilities for enough clean power, and with the push toElectric vehicles only huge requirements, are Fission and Fusion. Fusionis still a dream, and Fission is politically dead. There is not enoughhydro sources available to supply the needs. We are going to run out ofgood water for the population before we run out of hydrocarbon fuel. Windpower, is not storable. Shut down any fossil fuel plant and what happenswhen it is dark and no winds? Coal is bad here, but most of our mercury infish comes from China and their coal, mostly Canadian coal. Powered plants. They have no pollution controls on the plants, unlike the west.

THANKS FOR EDUCATING OUR LITTLE FRIEND FROM THE FROZEN NORTH.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html