True North[_2_] True North[_2_] is offline

Default Doesn't make much sense!

On Tuesday, 2 February 2021 at 20:04:04 UTC-4, John H wrote:
But, in his quest to overturn anything he can, Biden signs whatever he's told:

https://i0.wp.com/www.powerlineblog....Pipelines.jpeg

How does this help Canada, Donnie?
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

In an ideal world we'd try to get away from those dirty tar sands in Alberta and figure out how to supply renewable energy on a bigger scale. Quebec does that but by screwing Newfoundland because of an old 99 year contract where hydro produced in Labrador has to travel through Quebec to 'merican markets. Newfoundland is trying to remedy that a bit with new hydro from its Muskrat Falls plant that travels through Nova Scotia and New Brunswick to New England. Anyway, we just have to get better at adapting and overcoming..