Default Biden up to 17,488 Deaths!

On 1/30/21 12:10 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 29 Jan 2021 12:42:45 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 1/29/21 12:27 PM, True North wrote:
On Friday, 29 January 2021 at 13:19:36 UTC-4, John H wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 20:55:57 -0500, wrote:

On Tue, 26 Jan 2021 12:28:45 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

On Tuesday, 26 January 2021 at 13:36:35 UTC-4, justan wrote:
Wayne B Wrote in message:r
On Tue, 26 Jan 2021 10:15:39 -0500, John wrote:Thank God Trump did such a great job with the vaccines!===And Biden is doing a great job lowering hospitalization rates!Hospitalizations in the U.S. due to Covid-19 fell below 110,000 forthe first time since Dec. 13, as the country reported fewer

than200,000 new coronavirus cases for the ninth day in a row.A total of 109,936 people across the country were hospitalized due tothe disease as of Monday, according to the Covid Tracking Project. Thenumber of patients requiring treatment in intensive care units alsofell slightly to 20,875.

Put your thinking cap on. Name one thing Biden has done to lower
hospitalization rates except maybe massaging the numbers. I am
requesting that Greg undertake the task of getting you back on
the straight and narrow. I hope he accepts the challenge.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

I would expect that Greg, of all people, would appreciate independent and critical thinking.
He's not like y'all, The John or The rest of the turds.

Hey try to keep me out of this. I am the only one here who is over
Trump. He is just another former president, just like the other 4.
Maybe if we ignored him a while he would start painting or something.
Hell when the dust settles Bill, Barry, GW and he could play some
golf. They can pick one of those weekends when the PGA was supposed to
be playing in one of his courses..
No you're not.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Aw....The John doesn't like anyone badmouthing his hero.
Get used to it JohnnyMop, your Exaulted Ruler deserves all he gets and more.

Herring and indeed all the boyz in my filter are hard-case Trumpers and
will never forsake their idol. They're going to get in their RVs and
make a pilgrimage to Mar-a-Lago and kiss the ring of their hero. Me, I'm
trying to get a ticket to Trump's gravesite, so that when he croaks, I
can **** on it.

I would think after waiting for your covid shot you wouldn't want to
stand in line again ;-)

Yeah, the line to **** on Trump's grave will be a long one.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,