Default Biden up to 17,488 Deaths!

On Tuesday, 26 January 2021 at 13:36:35 UTC-4, justan wrote:
Wayne B Wrote in message:r
On Tue, 26 Jan 2021 10:15:39 -0500, John wrote:Thank God Trump did such a great job with the vaccines!===And Biden is doing a great job lowering hospitalization rates!Hospitalizations in the U.S. due to Covid-19 fell below 110,000 forthe first time since Dec. 13, as the country reported fewer than200,000 new coronavirus cases for the ninth day in a row.A total of 109,936 people across the country were hospitalized due tothe disease as of Monday, according to the Covid Tracking Project. Thenumber of patients requiring treatment in intensive care units alsofell slightly to 20,875.

Put your thinking cap on. Name one thing Biden has done to lower
hospitalization rates except maybe massaging the numbers. I am
requesting that Greg undertake the task of getting you back on
the straight and narrow. I hope he accepts the challenge.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

I would expect that Greg, of all people, would appreciate independent and critical thinking.
He's not like y'all, The John or The rest of the turds.

On Tue, 26 Jan 2021 14:55:35 -0500, John wrote:

On Tue, 26 Jan 2021 11:23:10 -0500, Wayne B
wrote:

On Tue, 26 Jan 2021 10:15:39 -0500, John wrote:

Thank God Trump did such a great job with the vaccines!

===

And Biden is doing a great job lowering hospitalization rates!

Hospitalizations in the U.S. due to Covid-19 fell below 110,000 for
the first time since Dec. 13, as the country reported fewer than
200,000 new coronavirus cases for the ninth day in a row.

A total of 109,936 people across the country were hospitalized due to
the disease as of Monday, according to the Covid Tracking Project. The
number of patients requiring treatment in intensive care units also
fell slightly to 20,875.

Thank God for the millions of vaccinations slowing down the hospitalization
rates. Trump did a super job with that!

===

Yes indeed. His time on the golf course, managing the disinformation
campaign, and inciting insurrections kept him from screwing up the
vaccination program too badly.

On Tuesday, 26 January 2021 at 16:27:07 UTC-4, Wayne B wrote:
On Tue, 26 Jan 2021 14:57:25 -0500, John wrote:

On Tue, 26 Jan 2021 13:08:01 -0500, Wayne B
wrote:

On Tue, 26 Jan 2021 12:36:37 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Wayne B Wrote in message:r
[...]

I'm hoping to get John back on the straight and narrow, knowing full
well the enormity of that task. :-)

I think all Trump supporters will eventually have to be sent to
re-education camps, those that survive Covid and insurrection attempts
anyway. Maybe Biden can negotiate a contract with the Chinese! It'll
make a good conspiracy rumor anyway. :-)

Getting me back on your liberal, leftist 'straight and narrow' will not be
accomplished with the spreading of Biden Bull****!

===

I'm not quite ready to accept the liberal, leftist label. Being an
anti Trumper is not the same thing. And I'm well aware that your
re-education is not going well. That will be addressed in your next
performance review.

SNERK!
You'll make The John think he's back in the army.
Maybe he's already suffering from PTSD

True North Wrote in message:r
On Tuesday, 26 January 2021 at 13:36:35 UTC-4, justan wrote: Wayne B Wrote in message:r On Tue, 26 Jan 2021 10:15:39 -0500, John wrote:Thank God Trump did such a great job with the vaccines!===And Biden is doing a great job lowering hospitalization rates!Hospitalizations in the U.S. due to Covid-19 fell below 110,000 forthe first time since Dec. 13, as the country reported fewer than200,000 new coronavirus cases for the ninth day in a row.A total of 109,936 people across the country were hospitalized due tothe disease as of Monday, according to the Covid Tracking Project. Thenumber of patients requiring treatment in intensive care units alsofell slightly to 20,875. Put your thinking cap on. Name one thing Biden has done to lower hospitalization rates except maybe massaging the numbers. I am requesting that Greg undertake the task of getting you back on the straight and narrow. I hope he accepts the challenge. -- ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...et/index.htmlI would expect that Greg, of all people, would appreciate independent and critical thinking.He's not like y'all, The John or The rest of the turds.

I THINK HE DOES. THAT'S WHY IT PUZZLES ME THAT HE DEVOTES SO MUCH
TIME TRYING TO FIX FAT HARRY WHICH WE ALL KNOW IS A LOST
CAUSE.

On Tuesday, 26 January 2021 at 17:49:56 UTC-4, justan wrote:
[...]

Maybe he's not trying to fix anything. Seems to me he just likes to poke around and see how things work.
Or maybe he just likes a good debate.

Wayne B Wrote in message:r
[...]

I didn't label you. I labelled your 'straight and narrow' idea.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On Tue, 26 Jan 2021 13:56:16 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

[...]

He gets nothing like a 'good debate' from Fat Harry. A decent debater would
answer questions, not deflect like you and your butt buddy do.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Wayne B Wrote in message:r
[...]

Careful, Donnie, you can have your head up only one butt at a time.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

True North Wrote in message:r
On Tuesday, 26 January 2021 at 17:49:56 UTC-4, justan wrote: True North Wrote in message:r On Tuesday, 26 January 2021 at 13:36:35 UTC-4, justan wrote: Wayne B Wrote in message:r On Tue, 26 Jan 2021 10:15:39 -0500, John wrote:Thank God Trump did such a great job with the vaccines!===And Biden is doing a great job lowering hospitalization rates!Hospitalizations in the U.S. due to Covid-19 fell below 110,000 forthe first time since Dec. 13, as the country reported fewer than200,000 new coronavirus cases for the ninth day in a row.A total of 109,936 people across the country were hospitalized due tothe disease as of Monday, according to the Covid Tracking Project. Thenumber of patients requiring treatment in intensive care units alsofell slightly to 20,875. Put your thinking cap on. Name one thing Biden has done to lower hospitalization rates except maybe massaging the numbers. I am requesting that Greg undertake the task of getting you back on the straight and narrow. I hope he accepts the challenge. -- ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...et/index.htmlI would expect that Greg, of all people, would appreciate independent and critical thinking.He's not like y'all, The John or The rest of the turds. I THINK HE DOES. THAT'S WHY IT PUZZLES ME THAT HE DEVOTES SO MUCH TIME TRYING TO FIX FAT HARRY WHICH WE ALL KNOW IS A LOST CAUSE. -- ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...ndex.htmlMaybe he's not trying to fix anything. Seems to me he just likes to poke around and see how things work.Or maybe he just likes a good debate.

DO YOU REALLY THINK FAT HARRY IS A DEBATER?
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

John Wrote in message:r
On Tue, 26 Jan 2021 13:56:16 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:On Tuesday, 26 January 2021 at 17:49:56 UTC-4, justan wrote: True North Wrote in message:r On Tuesday, 26 January 2021 at 13:36:35 UTC-4, justan wrote: Wayne B Wrote in message:r On Tue, 26 Jan 2021 10:15:39 -0500, John wrote:Thank God Trump did such a great job with the vaccines!===And Biden is doing a great job lowering hospitalization rates!Hospitalizations in the U.S. due to Covid-19 fell below 110,000 forthe first time since Dec. 13, as the country reported fewer than200,000 new coronavirus cases for the ninth day in a row.A total of 109,936 people across the country were hospitalized due tothe disease as of Monday, according to the Covid Tracking Project. Thenumber of patients requiring treatment in intensive care units alsofell slightly to 20,875. Put your thinking cap on. Name one thing Biden has done to lower hospitalization rates except maybe massaging the numbers. I am requesting that Greg undertake the task of getting you back on the straight and narrow. I hope he accepts the challenge. -- ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...et/index.htmlI would expect that Greg, of all people, would appreciate independent and critical thinking.He's not like y'all, The John or The rest of the turds. I THINK HE DOES. THAT'S WHY IT PUZZLES ME THAT HE DEVOTES SO MUCH TIME TRYING TO FIX FAT HARRY WHICH WE ALL KNOW IS A LOST CAUSE. -- ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.htmlMaybe he's not trying to fix anything. Seems to me he just likes to poke around and see how things work.Or maybe he just likes a good debate.He gets nothing like a 'good debate' from Fat Harry. A decent debater wouldanswer questions, not deflect like you and your butt buddy do. --Freedom Isn't Free!

THE PAIR OF THEM ARE HELPING EACH OTHER PERFECT MASTERBATION. THIS
IS A HANDS ON LIFELONG PROJECT FOR THEM.