Default Whatever happened to Tim Schnauzer?

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/21/21 3:26 PM, Wayne B wrote:
On Thu, 21 Jan 2021 14:22:21 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 1/21/21 2:07 PM, Wayne B wrote:
On Thu, 21 Jan 2021 18:10:42 -0000 (UTC), Keyser Soze
wrote:

True North wrote:
On Thursday, 21 January 2021 at 12:38:14 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
I filtered out his posts, but I'd still expect his handle to show up in
my listing of filtered out posts, which I empty once a week. Did he
change his posting handle? Is he off on a religious excursion in Central
or South America, "converting" Christian Catholics to Right-Wing
Evangelicals? Did he become a retirement advisor to Donald Trump? I hope
he isn't having health issues...
--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,

Haven't seen any posts from Tim in a while.
I'd guess he got tired of the garbage coming from The John and his Bowl
of Turds during the Christmas Season.
What a bunch of Pseudo Christians...acting like they do over such a
holy holiday period.

I hope he is ok...

===

Maybe he got tired of having his religious beliefs rudely insulted?

I never could figure out how someone could profess to be a follower of
Jesus *and* a follower of Trump.

===

Regardless, it is still rude to mock somone's closely held beliefs.
Does your aspergers prevent you from seeing that or does it just make
you indifferent?

I fail to see how someone with closely held beliefs in or about Jesus
can be a Trump supporter. Perhaps you can explain it.

Maybe, they go along with the saying God helps those who help themselves.
Unlike those who the modern Democrat party seem to be cultivating.

wrote:

True North wrote:
[...]

Oh, where did your mythical god say that? I don't recall reading that
phrase in the bible. Was it something god whispered in your ear while
you were intoxicated?

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,
Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see
most of your posts and I don't read any of them.

On Thu, 21 Jan 2021 11:38:11 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

I filtered out his posts, but I'd still expect his handle to show up in
my listing of filtered out posts, which I empty once a week. Did he
change his posting handle? Is he off on a religious excursion in Central
or South America, "converting" Christian Catholics to Right-Wing
Evangelicals? Did he become a retirement advisor to Donald Trump? I hope
he isn't having health issues...

I see him around. I think he just found this place tedious.
He is OK

Keyser Söze wrote:

wrote:

True North wrote:
[...]

You need to lay off the drugs. You are getting even more screwy.

On Thu, 21 Jan 2021 20:15:57 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:

True North wrote:
[...]

Actually Ben Franklin, someone you should respect but it predates him
by over a century at least.

Bill Wrote in message:r
Keyser Söze wrote: On 1/21/21 8:05 PM, Bill wrote: Keyser Söze wrote: On 1/21/21 3:26 PM, Wayne B wrote: On Thu, 21 Jan 2021 14:22:21 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote: On 1/21/21 2:07 PM, Wayne B wrote: On Thu, 21 Jan 2021 18:10:42 -0000 (UTC), Keyser Soze wrote: True North wrote: On Thursday, 21 January 2021 at 12:38:14 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote: I filtered out his posts, but I'd still expect his handle to show up in my listing of filtered out posts, which I empty once a week. Did he change his posting handle? Is he off on a religious excursion in Central or South America, "converting" Christian Catholics to Right-Wing Evangelicals? Did he become a retirement advisor to Donald Trump? I hope he isn't having health issues... -- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com, Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see most of your posts and I don't read any of them. Haven't seen any posts from Tim in a while. I'd guess he got tired of the garbage coming from The John and his Bowl of Turds during the Christmas Season. What a bunch of Pseudo Christians...acting like they do over such a holy holiday period. I hope he is ok... === Maybe he got tired of having his religious beliefs rudely insulted? I never could figure out how someone could profess to be a follower of Jesus *and* a follower of Trump. === Regardless, it is still rude to mock somone's closely held beliefs. Does your aspergers prevent you from seeing that or does it just make you indifferent? I fail to see how someone with closely held beliefs in or about Jesus can be a Trump supporter. Perhaps you can explain it. Maybe, they go along with the saying God helps those who help themselves. Unlike those who the modern Democrat party seem to be cultivating. Oh, where did your mythical god say that? I don't recall reading that phrase in the bible. Was it something god whispered in your ear while you were intoxicated? You need to lay off the drugs. You are getting even more screwy.

Fat Harry is the official drug test dummy for Dr. Dr.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

wrote:

I filtered out his posts, but I'd still expect his handle to show up in
my listing of filtered out posts, which I empty once a week. Did he
change his posting handle? Is he off on a religious excursion in Central
or South America, "converting" Christian Catholics to Right-Wing
Evangelicals? Did he become a retirement advisor to Donald Trump? I hope
he isn't having health issues...

Tim is having issues with Google.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

John Wrote in message:r
On Thu, 21 Jan 2021 11:38:11 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:I filtered out his posts, but I'd still expect his handle to show up in my listing of filtered out posts, which I empty once a week. Did he change his posting handle? Is he off on a religious excursion in Central or South America, "converting" Christian Catholics to Right-Wing Evangelicals? Did he become a retirement advisor to Donald Trump? I hope he isn't having health issues...Tim is having issues with Google.--Freedom Isn't Free!

Aren't we all.

wrote:

wrote:

True North wrote:
[...]

Yeah, I know who the aphorism is attributed to, and Franklin had no
connection to a mythical god, either. The whole idea of "god" was how
man of 2000-5000 years age tried to explain away what his science was
incapable of revealing. Attributing mythical powers to a stone carving
isn't that much different than attributing those powers to an invisible
man in the sky.

wrote:

I filtered out his posts, but I'd still expect his handle to show up in
my listing of filtered out posts, which I empty once a week. Did he
change his posting handle? Is he off on a religious excursion in Central
or South America, "converting" Christian Catholics to Right-Wing
Evangelicals? Did he become a retirement advisor to Donald Trump? I hope
he isn't having health issues...

Tim is having issues with Google.

He told me he was just done with the arguing.

Hey, what happened? jps General 6 September 9th 09 02:05 PM
What happened to ASA? [email protected] ASA 60 October 22nd 08 03:36 AM
WHAT HAPPENED? gonefishing ASA 11 April 9th 05 07:25 AM
Sorry -- don't know what happened Jim, General 5 March 29th 05 01:48 AM