justan justan is offline

Default Whatever happened to Tim Schnauzer?

John Wrote in message:r
On Thu, 21 Jan 2021 11:38:11 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:I filtered out his posts, but I'd still expect his handle to show up in my listing of filtered out posts, which I empty once a week. Did he change his posting handle? Is he off on a religious excursion in Central or South America, "converting" Christian Catholics to Right-Wing Evangelicals? Did he become a retirement advisor to Donald Trump? I hope he isn't having health issues...Tim is having issues with Google.--Freedom Isn't Free!

Aren't we all.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html