justan justan is offline

Default Whatever happened to Tim Schnauzer?

Bill Wrote in message:r
Keyser Söze wrote: On 1/21/21 8:05 PM, Bill wrote: Keyser Söze wrote: On 1/21/21 3:26 PM, Wayne B wrote: On Thu, 21 Jan 2021 14:22:21 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote: On 1/21/21 2:07 PM, Wayne B wrote: On Thu, 21 Jan 2021 18:10:42 -0000 (UTC), Keyser Soze wrote: True North wrote: On Thursday, 21 January 2021 at 12:38:14 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote: I filtered out his posts, but I'd still expect his handle to show up in my listing of filtered out posts, which I empty once a week. Did he change his posting handle? Is he off on a religious excursion in Central or South America, "converting" Christian Catholics to Right-Wing Evangelicals? Did he become a retirement advisor to Donald Trump? I hope he isn't having health issues... -- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com, Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see most of your posts and I don't read any of them. Haven't seen any posts from Tim in a while. I'd guess he got tired of the garbage coming from The John and his Bowl of Turds during the Christmas Season. What a bunch of Pseudo Christians...acting like they do over such a holy holiday period. I hope he is ok... === Maybe he got tired of having his religious beliefs rudely insulted? I never could figure out how someone could profess to be a follower of Jesus *and* a follower of Trump. === Regardless, it is still rude to mock somone's closely held beliefs. Does your aspergers prevent you from seeing that or does it just make you indifferent? I fail to see how someone with closely held beliefs in or about Jesus can be a Trump supporter. Perhaps you can explain it. Maybe, they go along with the saying God helps those who help themselves. Unlike those who the modern Democrat party seem to be cultivating. Oh, where did your mythical god say that? I don't recall reading that phrase in the bible. Was it something god whispered in your ear while you were intoxicated? You need to lay off the drugs. You are getting even more screwy.

Fat Harry is the official drug test dummy for Dr. Dr.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html