Default CNN's Departing Headline

"Bitter, Trump skips chance to say splashy, high-profile farewell"

Now that, folks, is an example of extreme bias. Here's CNBC's headline:

"Trump doesn’t mention Biden in farewell address that glosses over Capitol riot
and Covid deaths"

Another great example of extreme bias. Here's ABC's headline:

"Trump releases taped 'farewell address'"

Wayne and Harry, do you notice any difference there? Trump has had to put up
with that **** for four years. But, if he says anything derogatory about the
media, he's 'stepping on Democracy'.

What horse****!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On Wed, 20 Jan 2021 08:59:35 -0500, John wrote:

"Bitter, Trump skips chance to say splashy, high-profile farewell"

Now that, folks, is an example of extreme bias. Here's CNBC's headline:

"Trump doesn’t mention Biden in farewell address that glosses over Capitol riot
and Covid deaths"

Another great example of extreme bias. Here's ABC's headline:

"Trump releases taped 'farewell address'"

Wayne and Harry, do you notice any difference there? Trump has had to put up
with that **** for four years. But, if he says anything derogatory about the
media, he's 'stepping on Democracy'.

What horse****!

===

As I've said before, I don't watch much television. Does media bias
exist? Of course, always has, always will. Have you watched Fox news
lately? I don't, but it's my understanding that Sean Hannity is still
claiming that the election was rigged and that Trump actually won.

Talk about horse****!

On 1/20/21 9:25 AM, Wayne B wrote:
[...]

Good grief...Herring is still whining about how "unfair" the media has
been to Trump? That's hilarious!

I don't watch much "cable news" or "discussion," but I am watching this
morning. Several times the media has mentioned the still unrepaired
doors the TrumpThugs busted down to get at the leaders they wanted to
hang or shoot or whatever. I think those doors ought to be replaced and
the damaged ones put on permanent display in the Capitol along with a
plaque that discusses the involvement of the 45th President of the
United States in a failed coup, an attempt to remain in office after he
was decisively defeated.

Trump has left a terrible mess in all parts of our society for Joe Biden
to repair. I hope he succeeds.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,

John Wrote in message:r
"Bitter, Trump skips chance to say splashy, high-profile farewell"Now that, folks, is an example of extreme bias. Here's CNBC's headline:"Trump doesn’t mention Biden in farewell address that glosses over Capitol riotand Covid deaths"Another great example of extreme bias. Here's ABC's headline:"Trump releases taped 'farewell address'"Wayne and Harry, do you notice any difference there? Trump has had to put upwith that **** for four years. But, if he says anything derogatory about themedia, he's 'stepping on Democracy'.What horse****!--Freedom Isn't Free!

What's really crazy is that Wayne, a normally rational and
inciteful individual, has joined ranks with a far left instable
idiot.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
On 1/20/21 9:25 AM, Wayne B wrote: On Wed, 20 Jan 2021 08:59:35 -0500, John wrote: "Bitter, Trump skips chance to say splashy, high-profile farewell" Now that, folks, is an example of extreme bias. Here's CNBC's headline: "Trump doesn?t mention Biden in farewell address that glosses over Capitol riot and Covid deaths" Another great example of extreme bias. Here's ABC's headline: "Trump releases taped 'farewell address'" Wayne and Harry, do you notice any difference there? Trump has had to put up with that **** for four years. But, if he says anything derogatory about the media, he's 'stepping on Democracy'. What horse****! === As I've said before, I don't watch much television. Does media bias exist? Of course, always has, always will. Have you watched Fox news lately? I don't, but it's my understanding that Sean Hannity is still claiming that the election was rigged and that Trump actually won. Talk about horse****! Good grief...Herring is still whining about how "unfair" the media has been to Trump? That's hilarious!I don't watch much "cable news" or "discussion," but I am watching this morning. Several times the media has mentioned the still unrepaired doors the TrumpThugs busted down to get at the leaders they wanted to hang or shoot or whatever. I think those doors ought to be replaced and the damaged ones put on permanent display in the Capitol along with a plaque that discusses the involvement of the 45th President of the United States in a failed coup, an attempt to remain in office after he was decisively defeated.Trump has left a terrible mess in all parts of our society for Joe Biden to repair. I hope he succeeds.-- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't seemost of your posts and I don't read any of them.

Slow Joe in his efforts to further divide the world country will
sign 17 executive orders which will effectively seal the deal;
on day one. What an ass. Then he'll wake up tomorrow and wonder
why half of all Americans refuse to be his lemmings. What an
ass.

On Wednesday, 20 January 2021 at 11:18:21 UTC-4, justan wrote:
John Wrote in message:r
"Bitter, Trump skips chance to say splashy, high-profile farewell"Now that, folks, is an example of extreme bias. Here's CNBC's headline:"Trump doesn’t mention Biden in farewell address that glosses over Capitol riotand Covid deaths"Another great example of extreme bias. Here's ABC's headline:"Trump releases taped 'farewell address'"Wayne and Harry, do you notice any difference there? Trump has had to put upwith that **** for four years. But, if he says anything derogatory about themedia, he's 'stepping on Democracy'.What horse****!--Freedom Isn't Free!

What's really crazy is that Wayne, a normally rational and
inciteful individual, has joined ranks with a far left instable
idiot.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

That's a good girl.
Y'all fall over yourself coming to the aid of your Exaulted ruler, the turd master himself.

On Wed, 20 Jan 2021 10:18:23 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

John Wrote in message:r
"Bitter, Trump skips chance to say splashy, high-profile farewell"Now that, folks, is an example of extreme bias. Here's CNBC's headline:"Trump doesn’t mention Biden in farewell address that glosses over Capitol riotand Covid deaths"Another great example of extreme bias. Here's ABC's headline:"Trump releases taped 'farewell address'"Wayne and Harry, do you notice any difference there? Trump has had to put upwith that **** for four years. But, if he says anything derogatory about themedia, he's 'stepping on Democracy'.What horse****!--Freedom Isn't Free!

What's really crazy is that Wayne, a normally rational and
inciteful individual, has joined ranks with a far left instable
idiot.

===

You're entitled to your opinion of course but I don't see it that way
at all. To me the inauguation signaled a return to adult leadership,
decency and democracy. I would have preferred a moderate republican
presidency but they seem to be in short supply these days, and not
necessarily electable even if you can find one. The so called
republicans that backed Trump's bogus claims of election fraud, even
after countless investigations and adverse court rulings, need to be
drummed out. They are a threat to our democratic principles, which
are far more important in the long run than any ideology. If you have
not yet watched Arnold Schwarzenegger's powerful YouTube video, I
would encourage you to do so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3EZ2tVZ5MY

It's a chilling reminder of just how quickly things can spiral out of
control, and where they can end up.

Wayne B Wrote in message:r
On Wed, 20 Jan 2021 10:18:23 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:John Wrote in message:r "Bitter, Trump skips chance to say splashy, high-profile farewell"Now that, folks, is an example of extreme bias. Here's CNBC's headline:"Trump doesn’t mention Biden in farewell address that glosses over Capitol riotand Covid deaths"Another great example of extreme bias. Here's ABC's headline:"Trump releases taped 'farewell address'"Wayne and Harry, do you notice any difference there? Trump has had to put upwith that **** for four years. But, if he says anything derogatory about themedia, he's 'stepping on Democracy'.What horse****!--Freedom Isn't Free!What's really crazy is that Wayne, a normally rational and inciteful individual, has joined ranks with a far left instable idiot.===You're entitled to your opinion of course but I don't see it that wayat all. To me the inauguation signaled a return to adult leadership,decency and democracy. I would have preferred a moderate republicanpresidency but they seem to be in short supply these days, and notnecessarily electable even if you can find one. The so calledrepublicans that backed Trump's bogus claims of election fraud, evenafter countless investigations and adverse court rulings, need to bedrummed out. They are a threat to our democratic principles, whichare far more important in the long run than any ideology. If you havenot yet watched Arnold Schwarzenegger's powerful YouTube video, Iwould encourage you to do so.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3EZ2tVZ5MYIt's a chilling reminder of just how quickly things can spiral out ofcontrol, and where they can end up.

I DON'T THINK ABANDONING ENERGY INDEPENDENCE IS THE ADULT THING TO
DO. I DON'T THINK OPENING THE FLOODGATES TO IMMIGRANTS DURING A
PANDEMIC WHEN CITIZENS ARE OUT OF WORK AND STARVING IS THE ADULT
THING TO DO. DO YOU THINK WITHOLDING FUNDS EARMARKED FOR A
FOREIGN GOVERNMENT IN ORDER TO PROTECT PERSONAL INTERESTS IS THE
DECENT THING TO DO. BIDEN IS AS DIRTY AS THEY COME. WELL SEE HOW
DEMOCRACY FARES AT THE HANDS OF POWER HUNGRY DEMOCRATS.
IT'S TIME TO FORGET TRUMP AND FOCUS ON YOUR NEW ADULT LEADERSHIP.
THEY'RE GOING TO TAKE US ON A WILD RIDE IF THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH
IT.

John Wrote in message:r
[...]

You're wasting your time. Justa is a devout acolyte of Trump.

On Wed, 20 Jan 2021 16:04:42 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Wayne B Wrote in message:r
[...]

Let's hope that you'll be pleasantly surprised. I also hope you
realize that Trump's antics cost republicans control of the senate and
also the presidency. He probably could have won if had acted a bit
more presidential and hadn't gone off the deep end with his rabid dog
routine.