View Single Post
  #5   Report Post  
posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster

First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Jun 2016
Default CNN's Departing Headline

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
On 1/20/21 9:25 AM, Wayne B wrote: On Wed, 20 Jan 2021 08:59:35 -0500, John wrote: "Bitter, Trump skips chance to say splashy, high-profile farewell" Now that, folks, is an example of extreme bias. Here's CNBC's headline: "Trump doesn?t mention Biden in farewell address that glosses over Capitol riot and Covid deaths" Another great example of extreme bias. Here's ABC's headline: "Trump releases taped 'farewell address'" Wayne and Harry, do you notice any difference there? Trump has had to put up with that **** for four years. But, if he says anything derogatory about the media, he's 'stepping on Democracy'. What horse****! === As I've said before, I don't watch much television. Does media bias exist? Of course, always has, always will. Have you watched Fox news lately? I don't, but it's my understanding that Sean Hannity is still claiming that the election was rigged and that Trump actually won. Talk about horse****! Good grief...Herring is still whining about how "unfair" the media has been to Trump? That's hilarious!I don't watch much "cable news" or "discussion," but I am watching this morning. Several times the media has mentioned the still unrepaired doors the TrumpThugs busted down to get at the leaders they wanted to hang or shoot or whatever. I think those doors ought to be replaced and the damaged ones put on permanent display in the Capitol along with a plaque that discusses the involvement of the 45th President of the United States in a failed coup, an attempt to remain in office after he was decisively defeated.Trump has left a terrible mess in all parts of our society for Joe Biden to repair. I hope he succeeds.-- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't seemost of your posts and I don't read any of them.

Slow Joe in his efforts to further divide the world country will
sign 17 executive orders which will effectively seal the deal;
on day one. What an ass. Then he'll wake up tomorrow and wonder
why half of all Americans refuse to be his lemmings. What an
ass.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html