Keyser Söze[_3_] Keyser Söze[_3_] is offline

Default CNN's Departing Headline

On 1/20/21 9:25 AM, Wayne B wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jan 2021 08:59:35 -0500, John wrote:

"Bitter, Trump skips chance to say splashy, high-profile farewell"

Now that, folks, is an example of extreme bias. Here's CNBC's headline:

"Trump doesn’t mention Biden in farewell address that glosses over Capitol riot
and Covid deaths"

Another great example of extreme bias. Here's ABC's headline:

"Trump releases taped 'farewell address'"

Wayne and Harry, do you notice any difference there? Trump has had to put up
with that **** for four years. But, if he says anything derogatory about the
media, he's 'stepping on Democracy'.

What horse****!

===

As I've said before, I don't watch much television. Does media bias
exist? Of course, always has, always will. Have you watched Fox news
lately? I don't, but it's my understanding that Sean Hannity is still
claiming that the election was rigged and that Trump actually won.

Talk about horse****!

Good grief...Herring is still whining about how "unfair" the media has
been to Trump? That's hilarious!

I don't watch much "cable news" or "discussion," but I am watching this
morning. Several times the media has mentioned the still unrepaired
doors the TrumpThugs busted down to get at the leaders they wanted to
hang or shoot or whatever. I think those doors ought to be replaced and
the damaged ones put on permanent display in the Capitol along with a
plaque that discusses the involvement of the 45th President of the
United States in a failed coup, an attempt to remain in office after he
was decisively defeated.

Trump has left a terrible mess in all parts of our society for Joe Biden
to repair. I hope he succeeds.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,