Default The Cure...

On Tue, 19 Jan 2021 12:17:59 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

On Tuesday, 19 January 2021 at 16:04:33 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/19/21 1:31 PM, True North wrote:
On Tuesday, 19 January 2021 at 13:51:13 UTC-4, justan wrote:
True North Wrote in message:r
On Tuesday, 19 January 2021 at 13:22:22 UTC-4, Bill wrote: True North wrote: On Tuesday, 19 January 2021 at 10:56:02 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote: The cure is a day away... I inhaled the sulfurous fumes of Trump four years ago and now I can only speak an ancient form of really vulgar Latin. This is the fault of Trump, the malevolent goat-king, who demands constant penance, genuflecting, and mortification of the flesh. At noon tomorrow, I'll be chanting a cleansing incantation from The Book of Abramelin the Mage, Ars Notoria or some other grimoire and then perform a self-flagellation ritual that purifies my flesh. The rest of you can take a shower with Dial Soap. -- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com, Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see most

of your posts and I don't read any of them. Will be great to see the orange smog lifted off America and the rest of the civilized world. When you people going to remove Trudeau the dictator?He says he won't call an election until Covid is under control.Good thing is that he heads a minority government so he needs the support of at least one of the other parties. Bad thing is...all he has to do is look after their interests and they'll support his agenda.

Elections are held when the dictator says? That's pretty much in
line with our democratic party's goals.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

Well, there are limits...especially since 2009
Election must be held in October of the 4th year since the last poll but with a minority gov't it can be sooner when the gov't loses the confidence of Parliament.

Just-An-Asshole has no understanding of typical parliamentary election
processes. What a surprise.
--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,
Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see
most of your posts and I don't read any of them.

Justine is just fishing...desperate to find something to jab me with.

Good job, Donnie! Only 13 minutes!

https://media.makeameme.org/created/...say-s3fh89.jpg
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On Tue, 19 Jan 2021 15:23:58 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 1/19/21 3:17 PM, True North wrote:
[...]

One of many reasons to not read the **** he posts here. Another is that
he cannot format messages.

Thus spake he who does not read them!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

True North Wrote in message:r
On Tuesday, 19 January 2021 at 16:04:33 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote: On 1/19/21 1:31 PM, True North wrote: On Tuesday, 19 January 2021 at 13:51:13 UTC-4, justan wrote: True North Wrote in message:r On Tuesday, 19 January 2021 at 13:22:22 UTC-4, Bill wrote: True North wrote: On Tuesday, 19 January 2021 at 10:56:02 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote: The cure is a day away... I inhaled the sulfurous fumes of Trump four years ago and now I can only speak an ancient form of really vulgar Latin. This is the fault of Trump, the malevolent goat-king, who demands constant penance, genuflecting, and mortification of the flesh. At noon tomorrow, I'll be chanting a cleansing incantation from The Book of Abramelin the Mage, Ars Notoria or some other grimoire and then perform a self-flagellation ritual that purifies my flesh. The rest of you can take a shower with Dial Soap. -- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com, Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see most of your posts and I don't read any of them. Will be great to see the orange smog lifted off America and the rest of the civilized world. When you people going to remove Trudeau the dictator?He says he won't call an election until Covid is under control.Good thing is that he heads a minority government so he needs the support of at least one of the other parties. Bad thing is...all he has to do is look after their interests and they'll support his agenda. Elections are held when the dictator says? That's pretty much in line with our democratic party's goals. -- ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html Well, there are limits...especially since 2009 Election must be held in October of the 4th year since the last poll but with a minority gov't it can be sooner when the gov't loses the confidence of Parliament. Just-An-Asshole has no understanding of typical parliamentary election processes. What a surprise. -- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com, Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see most of your posts and I don't read any of them.Justine is just fishing...desperate to find something to jab me with.

And you might not be as dumb as you appear to be.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

On Tue, 19 Jan 2021 09:10:21 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

[...]

Yeah, lets see how you like the Carteresque run away inflation we are
likely to see in the next few years.

wrote:

[...]

What's next, you quoting Rand Paul? Your boy Trump helped fuel an
insurrectionist's attack on our country in a last ditch attempt to
overturn the results of an election he lost by a pretty wide margin. And
yet, you boys still directly and indirectly support him. Shame on you
and your fellow Trump travelers.

wrote:

[...]

Better buy gold now.

Probably too late, I haven't looked but if I was buying metal I would
buy US silver coins. If you want a loaf of bread, it is hard to make
change from a Kruggerand or an Eagle.
I am somewhat invested in brass and lead right now and from what I
see, that is better than gold.

wrote:

[...]

===

Has it been fabricated into small cylindrical shapes?

wrote:

[...]

Quite the piece of engineering.