Default The Cure...

On Fri, 22 Jan 2021 06:38:04 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

On Friday, 22 January 2021 at 10:01:06 UTC-4, justan wrote:
John Wrote in message:r
On Thu, 21 Jan 2021 22:36:54 -0500, wrote:On Thu, 21 Jan 2021 20:23:31 -0500, John wrote:On Wed, 20 Jan 2021 17:54:06 -0500, wrote:On Tue, 19 Jan 2021 09:10:21 -0800 (PST), True wrote:On Tuesday, 19 January 2021 at 10:56:02

UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote: The cure is a day away... I inhaled the sulfurous fumes of Trump four years ago and now I can only speak an ancient form of really vulgar Latin. This is the fault of Trump, the malevolent goat-king, who demands constant penance, genuflecting, and mortification of
the flesh. At noon tomorrow, I'll be chanting a cleansing incantation from The Book of Abramelin the Mage, Ars Notoria or some other grimoire and then perform a self-flagellation ritual that purifies my flesh. The rest of you can take a shower with Dial Soap. -- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert
Robbins,
JackGoff 452471atgmail.com, Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see most of your posts and I don't read any of them.Will be great to see the orange smog lifted off America and the rest of the civilized

world.Yeah, lets see how you like the Carteresque run away inflation we arelikely to see in the next few years. Better buy gold now.Probably too late, I haven't looked but if I was buying metal I wouldbuy US silver coins. If you want a loaf of bread, it is hard to makechange from a Kruggerand or an Eagle.I am
somewhat invested in brass and lead right now and from what Isee, that is better than gold.I think giving my kids 10lbs of lead for Christmas wouldn't have the same impactas a 1oz Gold Buffalo.--Freedom Isn't Free!

it depends on weather or not you take actual possession.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

Duh!
What has the weather got to do with it?

Never heard os saving for a rainy day? ;-)

On Fri, 22 Jan 2021 11:00:16 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

John Wrote in message:r
[...]

wouldn't have the same impactas a 1oz Gold Buffalo.--Freedom Isn't Free! it depends on weather or not you take actual possession. -- ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.htmlDuh!What has the weather got to do with it?Donnie, as the person here who has the

most trouble with grammar, spelling andpunctuation, you should STFU!--Freedom Isn't Free!

The only way they can operate is as a tag team. Amos and Andy,
Sanford and Son, Frick and Frack, The Odd Couple.

More like Laurel and Hardy

On Fri, 22 Jan 2021 12:13:04 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Bill Wrote in message:r
wrote: On Fri, 22 Jan 2021 03:42:22 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote: John wrote: On Wed, 20 Jan 2021 17:54:06 -0500, wrote: On Tue, 19 Jan 2021 09:10:21 -0800 (PST), True North wrote: On

[...]

orange smog lifted off America and the rest of the civilized world. Yeah, lets see how you like the Carteresque run away inflation we are likely to see in the next few years. Better buy gold now. -- Freedom Isn't Free! Maybe the $15-100 minimum wage is a new way to hyper inflate to make
$27 trillion payable. Can not devalue he dollar like FDR did in 1932. Calling in all the gold and changing the price from $20 to $32 was a 62% devaluation. FDR didn't have that much debt. If the dollar is inflated the interest on the debt could get up into the carter era double digits and eat every penny of revenue we
take in. Of course inflation screws anyone who actually has any money so guys like Harry don't give a ****. I think inflation has to be on the verge of a pandemic. Can not print fiatmoney and not have inflation.

Inflation is inevitable considering who's in charge. Pray your
investments can keep pace.

Pensions and money in the bank are the problem.

Wrote in message:r
On Fri, 22 Jan 2021 07:27:38 -0500 (EST), justan Wrote in message:r On Thu, 21 Jan 2021 20:23:31 -0500, John wrote:On Wed, 20 Jan 2021 17:54:06 -0500,
wrote:On Tue, 19 Jan 2021 09:10:21 -0800 (PST), True wrote:On Tuesday, 19 January 2021 at 10:56:02 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote: The cure is a day away... I inhaled the sulfurous fumes of Trump four years ago and now I can only speak an ancient form of really vulgar Latin. This is the fault of Trump, the malevolent goat-king, who demands constant penance, genuflecting, and mortification of the flesh. At noon tomorrow, I'll be chanting a cleansing incantationfrom The Book of Abramelin the Mage, Ars Notoria or some other grimoire and then perform a self-flagellation ritual that purifies my flesh. The rest of you can take a shower with Dial Soap. -- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com, Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and GunboyAlex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see most of your posts and I don't read any of them.Will be great to see the orange smog lifted off America and the rest of the civilized world.Yeah, lets see how you like the Carteresque run away inflation wearelikely to see in the next few years. Better buy gold now.Probably too late, I haven't looked but if I was buying metal I wouldbuy US silver coins. If you want a loaf of bread, it is hard to makechange from a Kruggerand or an Eagle.I am somewhat invested in brass and lead right now and from what Isee, that is better thangold.What about lithium?If the **** hits the fan, nobody will be able to afford thoseproducts. Long on lithium might be a horrible play.

Lithium powers almost everything nowadays.

Wrote in message:r
On Fri, 22 Jan 2021 12:13:04 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:Bill Wrote in message:r wrote: On Fri, 22 Jan 2021 03:42:22 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote: John wrote: On Wed, 20 Jan 2021 17:54:06 -0500,
wrote: On Tue, 19 Jan 2021 09:10:21 -0800 (PST), True North wrote: OnTuesday, 19 January 2021 at 10:56:02 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote: The cure is a day away... I inhaled the sulfurous fumes of Trump four years ago and now I can only speak an ancient form of really vulgar Latin. This is the fault of Trump, the malevolent goat-king, who demands constantpenance, genuflecting, and mortification of the flesh. At noon tomorrow, I'll be chanting a cleansing incantation from The Book of Abramelin the Mage, Ars Notoria or some other grimoire and then perform a self-flagellation ritual that purifies my flesh. The rest of you can take a shower with DialSoap. -- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com, Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see most of your posts and I don't read any of them. Will be great to see theorange smog lifted off America and the rest of the civilized world. Yeah, lets see how you like the Carteresque run away inflation we are likely to see in the next few years. Better buy gold now. -- Freedom Isn't Free! Maybe the $15-100 minimum wage is a new way to hyper inflate to make$27 trillion payable. Can not devalue he dollar like FDR did in 1932. Calling in all the gold and changing the price from $20 to $32 was a 62% devaluation. FDR didn't have that much debt. If the dollar is inflated the interest on the debt could get up into the carter era double digits and eat every penny of revenue wetake in. Of course inflation screws anyone who actually has any money so guys like Harry don't give a ****. I think inflation has to be on the verge of a pandemic. Can not print fiatmoney and not have inflation.Inflation is inevitable considering who's in charge. Pray your investments can keep pace.Pensions and money in the bank are the problem.

Please explain.

John Wrote in message:r
[...]

Good point but Justine is too flighty to have thought of that.

On Fri, 22 Jan 2021 22:00:31 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Wrote in message:r
[...]

Unless you have a government pension, most are fixed annuities and you
don't get an inflation increase.
Cash is immediately devalued with inflation and bank interest never
keeps up.

wrote:

[...]

For most kids it would be about the same thing. They want a PS/5

That's the grandkids. The kids are 55 and 44.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On Fri, 22 Jan 2021 21:31:03 -0500, wrote:

On Fri, 22 Jan 2021 09:01:03 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

John Wrote in message:r
[...]

If you can't hold it, you ain't got it in a calamity. It is just one
more piece of worthless paper.

In decent blue jeans, you can put several gold coins in one pocket and a Sig
P226 in the other.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

wrote:

[...]

My Son In Law is as excited about the PS/5 as his son.