Default BDS and its cure

We have just recognized Bush Derangement Syndrome as a major mental
illness. It has recently been stated that about half of Americans have
ahd some form or mental illness and after looking at some of the
political posts in a boating NG, it is obvious which half.
Consequently, as part of our research here, we have found a cure.
They'll never miss that grey matter because it was obviously unused
anyway. Grasp the nice electrodes while we show our video.
Lights go down and video starts of a beautiful power boat slicing
through the water but suddenly it sputters to a stop follwed by a
picture of Kerry and Gore with a sign flashing FUEL TAX INCREASES along
with shocks from the electrodes, the shocks end and we see pics of Bush
saying "tax cuts" along with a sense of euphoria, repeat as much as
needed.

We have just recognized Bush Derangement Syndrome as a major mental
illness. It has recently been stated that about half of Americans have
ahd some form or mental illness and after looking at some of the
political posts in a boating NG, it is obvious which half.
Consequently, as part of our research here, we have found a cure.
They'll never miss that grey matter because it was obviously unused
anyway. Grasp the nice electrodes while we show our video.
Lights go down and video starts of a beautiful power boat slicing
through the water but suddenly it sputters to a stop follwed by a
picture of Kerry and Gore with a sign flashing FUEL TAX INCREASES along
with shocks from the electrodes, the shocks end and we see pics of Bush
saying "tax cuts" along with a sense of euphoria, repeat as much as
needed.

Aw, how cute! You've just fallen in line with Fritz, JimH, JohnH for a
foursome for a nose to ass daisy chain. Just like a good lemming!
They'll likely embrace you, because with just three, their circle was a
little too small, seeing how most of them are elderly, and not very
agile.

Actually, I was simply bored and wanted to troll. Caught ya.

*JimH*

wrote in message
oups.com...
Actually, I was simply bored and wanted to troll. Caught ya.

I was only responding to alt-man.

Any political post here is nothing but a troll. You did not start anything
new. ;-)

PocoLoco

On 20 Sep 2005 11:09:01 -0700, wrote:

PocoLoco wrote:
On 20 Sep 2005 09:39:31 -0700,

[...]

Do you spend a lot of time perusing the anal habits of lemmings? Did you ponder
this while riding that fantasy motorcycle?
--
John H

Thanks for making my point. How DO you type with your collective noses
up each others asses?

Desmo?

Hee, hee.
--
John H

William Bruce

Harry Krause wrote:

Sicty (sic) per cent of Americans think Bush is doing a bad job. THAT is a
significant majority of Americans.

Well, Krause, one hundred percent of this newsgroup knows that you have lied
about yourself. By the way, how is you medical doctor wife?

Cheers,
William