Default Just-A-Morons on the Right

Well, I just read on a discussion board that the reason Trump won't be
in D.C. on the 20th is because he will be in another city, possibly in
Texas, to be sworn in for his second term as POTUS.

None of the other Just-A-Moron halfwits there bothered to ask "So, what
happens next after that?" Maybe Bilious Bill can advise them.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,

Yup, you read and heed some weird ****.

Even your sycophant knows better than to agree with that ****.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Morons Keyser Söze[_3_] General 3 January 9th 21 02:02 PM
Morons gotta be morons... Keyser Söze[_3_] General 2 November 22nd 20 02:41 PM
One of the morons here... Poquito Loco General 1 July 12th 16 09:38 PM
One of the morons here... Poquito Loco General 0 July 12th 16 08:10 PM
Morons piled upon morons X ` Man[_3_] General 2 November 9th 11 07:55 PM