Default Morons

Richard Barnett, the man who was photographed sitting at Speaker Nancy
Pelosi's desk during Wednesday's riot at the Capitol, was arrested and
faces multiple charges.

Kevin Daley, a reporter for The Washington Free Beacon, tweeted that the
Justice Department announced Barnett's arrest in Little Rock, Arkansas,
during a press call on Friday. Kurt Maddox, mayor of Barnett's home town
of Gravette, Arkansas, also confirmed Barnett was in FBI custody.
Barnett was photographed sitting in Pelosi's chair with his foot on her
desk.

Barnett, 60, faces charges of entering and remaining on restricted
grounds, violent entry and theft of public property, according to NBC
News. He's one of at least 26 people sought by the District of
Columbia's Metropolitan Police Department, which offered a reward of up
to $1,000 for information that leads to their arrest and indictment.

Ahead of his arrest, Barnett told Arkansas TV station KFSM he had
traveled to Washington, D.C., to hear President Donald Trump speak,
adding that the "crowds were unbelievable." By the time he reached the
top of the Capitol steps, he said, the protesters had breached the doors
and were trying to get inside.

He admitted to participating in the riot inside the building but said he
was pushed into the building when the mob broke through the doors.

"I threw my feet up on the desk at that point. I realized some a**holes
had cut me also and I bled on her envelope, so I picked up the envelope
and put it in my pocket, and I put a quarter on the desk 'cause I'm not
a thief," Barnett told KFSM.

Barnett also told the TV station that "hell no," he wasn't "scared"
about the possibility that he might face federal charges for entering
Pelosi's office. But he rejected the idea that had done "anything,"
saying he was "walking around looking for a bathroom."

Along with Barnett, West Virginia Delegate Derrick Evans was arrested
and charged in connection with the rioting on Friday, according to NBC
News. Evans has rejected calls for him to resign from his position, and
his attorney offered a story similar to Barnett's.

https://tinyurl.com/y3jtxh3t

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,

On Fri, 8 Jan 2021 16:01:23 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

[...]

Good news! Hope he spends several years in jail. Oh wait, I suppose Kamala will
come post his bail and let him back out.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

wrote:

[...]

I am a little curious about exactly what they actually end up in court
over. I understand there are a pile of charges against everyone but
once the dust settles and the lawyers start dealing I expect he will
plead on a single charge. In a DC court room, a black attorney might
be able to hang the jury.

wrote:

[...]

Tresspassing, perhaps vandalism if they have photos, other than that not much,
unless he left fingerprints on the fire extinguisher that supposedly caused the
blood clot that killed the cop.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Morons gotta be morons... Keyser Söze[_3_] General 2 November 22nd 20 01:41 PM
One of the morons here... Poquito Loco General 1 July 12th 16 09:38 PM
One of the morons here... Poquito Loco General 0 July 12th 16 08:10 PM
Morons...really Keyser Söze General 10 February 6th 15 05:13 AM
Morons piled upon morons X ` Man[_3_] General 2 November 9th 11 06:55 PM