Default One of the morons here...

On Thu, 7 Jul 2016 07:00:02 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Poquito Loco
On Wed, 6 Jul 2016 15:35:10 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 7/6/16 3:27 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 6 Jul 2016 15:09:27 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

A hunting dog is not the same as a dog of the same breed, who does not
hunt.

One of the retrievers I had was a hunting dog I adopted. The other was
just a household pet. Neither of them had much use for fireworks. I
don't think fireworks sound like gunshots and neither did the hunting
retriever.

So that would imply some dogs would be afraid of gun shots and not
fireworks.
How were your dogs with thunder, assuming you lived somewhere where it
was a regular enough occurrence to develop a pattern.

It does appear that we are simply talking about people who have a
dislike for fireworks and are trying to make excuses. It is sort of
like the bull**** that came up around "second hand smoke".
People hate the idea of smoking so they invent a public health scare
about even seeing someone smoking a block away.
I was talking to someone who was trying to say there were significant
health risks if you can smell smoke on someone's clothes.
That is ridiculous.

I dunno. I like loud, flashy firecrackers or fireworks, or whatever they
are called. My cats don't like thunder, and all of them are far better
hunters than any dogs I know. We've had a field mouse wander in once in
a while. I usually find the mouse body with the little critter's throat
ripped out.

The smell of cigarette smoke makes me want to puke. Hate coming across a
smoker in an elevator. Blech.

"Then you should say something. You've expressed your displeasure with the actions of others in the
past, according to you. Smoking in elevators has been illegal most places for many years. Is there
one in Huntingtown where it's legal"

Why are you always looking for a squabble?
Harry didn't say the guy was actually smoking in the elevator. Those of us who still have keen senses can smell the stench of cigarette or especially cigar smoke from six to ten feet away...and especially in an enclosed area.

Did something I say offend you, Don? Was there something I said which should have offended Harry? I
asked him a question, one which he is old enough to answer.

His reference was to 'cigarette smoke', not to a stench on someone's clothes. Perhaps reading is
rough for you?

On 7/6/16 3:27 PM, wrote:
[...]

Harry cant write and Donnie cant read. What a pair they make.

Tattoos are for morons Frogwatch[_2_] General 53 June 10th 15 01:59 PM
Morons...really Keyser Söze General 10 February 6th 15 06:13 AM
Morons piled upon morons X ` Man[_3_] General 2 November 9th 11 07:55 PM
See you morons on Monday HarryK General 3 June 27th 11 11:11 AM
The sort of morons... Secular Humourist[_2_] General 27 September 28th 10 01:40 AM