Keyser Söze[_3_] Keyser Söze[_3_] is offline

Default Just-A-Morons on the Right

Well, I just read on a discussion board that the reason Trump won't be
in D.C. on the 20th is because he will be in another city, possibly in
Texas, to be sworn in for his second term as POTUS.

None of the other Just-A-Moron halfwits there bothered to ask "So, what
happens next after that?" Maybe Bilious Bill can advise them.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,