Default Hearts are breaking...

What a stupid **** Fretwine the Coward.

The current version of Trump Force One is a Boeing 757, which
replaced a Boeing 727.

On 1/8/21 7:23 PM, Nomen Nescio wrote:
What a stupid **** Fretwine the Coward.

The current version of Trump Force One is a Boeing 757, which
replaced a Boeing 727.

Easy enough to search:

The plane has been in storage at Stewart Airport in New York since 2019,
and Trump hasn’t been keeping up on the maintenance for the plane, since
he expected he wouldn’t need to actually use the plane until 2025 at the
earliest.

The always knowledgable Jon Ostrower reports on how an aviation angle
could tell us if Trump concedes the presidency. According to Ostrower’s
source:

There has been a search for a Rolls-Royce RB211 engine that’s
needed for one cycle (one takeoff and landing), which would be enough to
get the plane out of Stewart
The plane would then fly to a maintenance facility in Lake Charles,
Louisiana, where the plane would undergo significant maintenance
The conclusion here is that once Trump’s plane flies to Louisiana
for maintenance, it also means he realizes that will be his primary form
of transportation starting in January, which also means he realizes he
won’t be president anymore.

If this info is still current, the plane won't be ready for the
TrumpThug in Chief by the 20th...

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,

On Fri, 8 Jan 2021 19:39:09 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

[...]

I doubt you will be seeing him in coach on Delta. If he is just going
to his club in New Jersey, his helicopter will take him there.
Considering Nixon took Air Force 1 back to California after he
resigned, I think they do get one free ride if they need one.

I really don't have a clue where Trump plans to land on his last day
but he won't be hitch hiking. I am sure someone will send a plane for
him if he asks.

OTOH I bet he can get a heluva a deal on a 737 Max if he wants to
trade it in ;-)

Hearts are breaking... Keyser Söze[_3_] General 8 January 9th 21 03:04 AM
Hearts are breaking... Nomen Nescio General 0 January 8th 21 11:38 PM
Hoffmann hearts Beck jps General 0 November 3rd 09 06:00 PM
Eat your hearts out armchair sailors Roger Long Cruising 11 August 7th 08 11:11 PM
WE have acheived our hearts desire Jim General 0 November 17th 04 04:03 PM