Default Who is Greg Fretwell?

Harry, I already know who Justine is... He can expect a visit any
day now.

Fretwell:

20881 Pine Tree Ln
Estero, FL 33928

(239) 992-4005 - Landline
(941) 992-4005 - Landline
(727) 360-1216 - Landline
(239) 810-0421 - Wireless
(727) 534-5846 - Wireless
(512) 217-9534 - Wireless

Judy L Fretwell, Barbara M Allen, Margaret B Fretwell

Bernard Carl Conley, Carlos Sanchez Crespo, James R Heacox, Richard
H Tafel, Qaysara Zahra Syne, Rehana H Syne, Kenneth L Allen Sr

Blue Light
20881 Pine Tree Ln Estero Fl 33928

Beach Buds, Inc
2801 Estero Blvd Ste Ffort Myers Beach Fl 33931

Nomen Nescio wrote:
Harry, I already know who Justine is... He can expect a visit any
day now.

Fretwell:

20881 Pine Tree Ln
Estero, FL 33928

(239) 992-4005 - Landline
(941) 992-4005 - Landline
(727) 360-1216 - Landline
(239) 810-0421 - Wireless
(727) 534-5846 - Wireless
(512) 217-9534 - Wireless

Judy L Fretwell, Barbara M Allen, Margaret B Fretwell

Bernard Carl Conley, Carlos Sanchez Crespo, James R Heacox, Richard
H Tafel, Qaysara Zahra Syne, Rehana H Syne, Kenneth L Allen Sr

Blue Light
20881 Pine Tree Ln Estero Fl 33928

Beach Buds, Inc
2801 Estero Blvd Ste Ffort Myers Beach Fl 33931

Why would anyone want to visit JustAnAss?

--
Lock Trump Up

On 1/4/21 6:34 PM, Nomen Nescio wrote:
Harry, I already know who Justine is... He can expect a visit any
day now.

I've been holding off spilling those beans for years, but you can do it.
It'll give him a stroke.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,

On Tue, 5 Jan 2021 00:59:09 -0000 (UTC), Keyser Soze
wrote:

Nomen Nescio wrote:
Harry, I already know who Justine is... He can expect a visit any
day now.

Fretwell:

20881 Pine Tree Ln
Estero, FL 33928

(239) 992-4005 - Landline
(941) 992-4005 - Landline
(727) 360-1216 - Landline
(239) 810-0421 - Wireless
(727) 534-5846 - Wireless
(512) 217-9534 - Wireless

Judy L Fretwell, Barbara M Allen, Margaret B Fretwell

Bernard Carl Conley, Carlos Sanchez Crespo, James R Heacox, Richard
H Tafel, Qaysara Zahra Syne, Rehana H Syne, Kenneth L Allen Sr

Blue Light
20881 Pine Tree Ln Estero Fl 33928

Beach Buds, Inc
2801 Estero Blvd Ste Ffort Myers Beach Fl 33931

Why would anyone want to visit JustAnAss?

That cowardly cock sucker isn't visiting anyone. He just sits in the
basement with his momma's panties on and slings **** from an anonymous
server.
If someone actually knocked on his door he would **** himself.

On 1/4/21 7:59 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
Nomen Nescio wrote:
Harry, I already know who Justine is... He can expect a visit any
day now.

Fretwell:

20881 Pine Tree Ln
Estero, FL 33928

(239) 992-4005 - Landline
(941) 992-4005 - Landline
(727) 360-1216 - Landline
(239) 810-0421 - Wireless
(727) 534-5846 - Wireless
(512) 217-9534 - Wireless

Judy L Fretwell, Barbara M Allen, Margaret B Fretwell

Bernard Carl Conley, Carlos Sanchez Crespo, James R Heacox, Richard
H Tafel, Qaysara Zahra Syne, Rehana H Syne, Kenneth L Allen Sr

Blue Light
20881 Pine Tree Ln Estero Fl 33928

Beach Buds, Inc
2801 Estero Blvd Ste Ffort Myers Beach Fl 33931

Why would anyone want to visit JustAnAss?

Why not Fat Harry? You might find me quite engaging. But I understand your
shyness. Remember the time you were almost close enough to touch Peggie and
you shyed away?

Who is Greg Fretwell? Nomen Nescio General 6 January 3rd 21 08:28 PM
like fretwell, a fan of... Nomen Nescio General 0 December 11th 17 03:34 AM
Fretwell [email protected] General 35 September 18th 17 05:35 AM
For Fretwell, a fan of satire... Keyser Söze General 5 June 29th 16 09:09 PM
Is fretwell trying.... *e#c General 13 August 22nd 12 01:37 AM