Keyser Söze[_3_] Keyser Söze[_3_] is offline

Default Who is Greg Fretwell?

On 1/5/21 10:12 AM, wrote:
On Tue, 5 Jan 2021 00:59:09 -0000 (UTC), Keyser Soze
wrote:

Nomen Nescio wrote:
Harry, I already know who Justine is... He can expect a visit any
day now.

Fretwell:

20881 Pine Tree Ln
Estero, FL 33928

(239) 992-4005 - Landline
(941) 992-4005 - Landline
(727) 360-1216 - Landline
(239) 810-0421 - Wireless
(727) 534-5846 - Wireless
(512) 217-9534 - Wireless

Judy L Fretwell, Barbara M Allen, Margaret B Fretwell

Bernard Carl Conley, Carlos Sanchez Crespo, James R Heacox, Richard
H Tafel, Qaysara Zahra Syne, Rehana H Syne, Kenneth L Allen Sr

Blue Light
20881 Pine Tree Ln Estero Fl 33928

Beach Buds, Inc
2801 Estero Blvd Ste Ffort Myers Beach Fl 33931

Why would anyone want to visit JustAnAss?

That cowardly cock sucker isn't visiting anyone. He just sits in the
basement with his momma's panties on and slings **** from an anonymous
server.
If someone actually knocked on his door he would **** himself.

You're not fooling me. I *know* for a fact your real name is Carlos
Sanchez Crespo! Or it should be.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,