BoatBanter.com

-   -   Who is Greg Fretwell? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/186879-re-who-greg-fretwell.html)

Nomen Nescio January 4th 21 11:34 PM

Who is Greg Fretwell?

Harry, I already know who Justine is... He can expect a visit any
day now.

Fretwell:

20881 Pine Tree Ln
Estero, FL 33928

(239) 992-4005 - Landline
(941) 992-4005 - Landline
(727) 360-1216 - Landline
(239) 810-0421 - Wireless
(727) 534-5846 - Wireless
(512) 217-9534 - Wireless

Judy L Fretwell, Barbara M Allen, Margaret B Fretwell

Bernard Carl Conley, Carlos Sanchez Crespo, James R Heacox, Richard
H Tafel, Qaysara Zahra Syne, Rehana H Syne, Kenneth L Allen Sr

Blue Light
20881 Pine Tree Ln Estero Fl 33928

Beach Buds, Inc
2801 Estero Blvd Ste Ffort Myers Beach Fl 33931

Keyser Soze January 5th 21 12:59 AM

Who is Greg Fretwell?

Nomen Nescio wrote:
Harry, I already know who Justine is... He can expect a visit any
day now.

Fretwell:

20881 Pine Tree Ln
Estero, FL 33928

(239) 992-4005 - Landline
(941) 992-4005 - Landline
(727) 360-1216 - Landline
(239) 810-0421 - Wireless
(727) 534-5846 - Wireless
(512) 217-9534 - Wireless

Judy L Fretwell, Barbara M Allen, Margaret B Fretwell

Bernard Carl Conley, Carlos Sanchez Crespo, James R Heacox, Richard
H Tafel, Qaysara Zahra Syne, Rehana H Syne, Kenneth L Allen Sr

Blue Light
20881 Pine Tree Ln Estero Fl 33928

Beach Buds, Inc
2801 Estero Blvd Ste Ffort Myers Beach Fl 33931

Why would anyone want to visit JustAnAss?

--
Lock Trump Up

Keyser Söze[_3_] January 5th 21 02:10 AM

Who is Greg Fretwell?

On 1/4/21 6:34 PM, Nomen Nescio wrote:
Harry, I already know who Justine is... He can expect a visit any
day now.

I've been holding off spilling those beans for years, but you can do it.
It'll give him a stroke. :)

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,

[email protected] January 5th 21 03:12 PM

Who is Greg Fretwell?

On Tue, 5 Jan 2021 00:59:09 -0000 (UTC), Keyser Soze
wrote:

Nomen Nescio wrote:
Harry, I already know who Justine is... He can expect a visit any
day now.

Fretwell:

20881 Pine Tree Ln
Estero, FL 33928

(239) 992-4005 - Landline
(941) 992-4005 - Landline
(727) 360-1216 - Landline
(239) 810-0421 - Wireless
(727) 534-5846 - Wireless
(512) 217-9534 - Wireless

Judy L Fretwell, Barbara M Allen, Margaret B Fretwell

Bernard Carl Conley, Carlos Sanchez Crespo, James R Heacox, Richard
H Tafel, Qaysara Zahra Syne, Rehana H Syne, Kenneth L Allen Sr

Blue Light
20881 Pine Tree Ln Estero Fl 33928

Beach Buds, Inc
2801 Estero Blvd Ste Ffort Myers Beach Fl 33931

Why would anyone want to visit JustAnAss?

That cowardly cock sucker isn't visiting anyone. He just sits in the
basement with his momma's panties on and slings **** from an anonymous
server.
If someone actually knocked on his door he would **** himself.

Keyser Söze[_3_] January 5th 21 03:18 PM

Who is Greg Fretwell?

wrote:

Nomen Nescio wrote:
[...]

You're not fooling me. I *know* for a fact your real name is Carlos
Sanchez Crespo! :) Or it should be. :)

Justan January 5th 21 04:48 PM

Who is Greg Fretwell?

On 1/4/21 7:59 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
Nomen Nescio wrote:
Harry, I already know who Justine is... He can expect a visit any
day now.

Fretwell:

20881 Pine Tree Ln
Estero, FL 33928

(239) 992-4005 - Landline
(941) 992-4005 - Landline
(727) 360-1216 - Landline
(239) 810-0421 - Wireless
(727) 534-5846 - Wireless
(512) 217-9534 - Wireless

Judy L Fretwell, Barbara M Allen, Margaret B Fretwell

Bernard Carl Conley, Carlos Sanchez Crespo, James R Heacox, Richard
H Tafel, Qaysara Zahra Syne, Rehana H Syne, Kenneth L Allen Sr

Blue Light
20881 Pine Tree Ln Estero Fl 33928

Beach Buds, Inc
2801 Estero Blvd Ste Ffort Myers Beach Fl 33931

Why would anyone want to visit JustAnAss?

Why not Fat Harry? You might find me quite engaging. But I understand your
shyness. Remember the time you were almost close enough to touch Peggie and
you shyed away?