Default Time's Persons of the Year...

Joe and Kamala...

https://ibb.co/Xjcq8sx

Losers of the Year...

Donald Trump and His Deranged Supporters.

--
Bozo Bin resuscitated...John Herring in there, along with Bert Robbins,
452471atgmail.com, Just-AN-Asshole, Evangelical Tim, and Gunboy Alex.

On Fri, 11 Dec 2020 06:58:09 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Joe and Kamala...

https://ibb.co/Xjcq8sx

That is just pandering if you actually follow their normal criteria.
Joe and Kammy really haven't had that much influence on much this
year. Their main claim to fame so far is they weren't Trump.
The selection may be premature anyway.
Mike Pence might very well be a better candidate if Trump quits.
His last couple weeks may influence the country more than anyone else
this year.

wrote:

Joe and Kamala...

https://ibb.co/Xjcq8sx

That is just pandering if you actually follow their normal criteria.
Joe and Kammy really haven't had that much influence on much this
year. Their main claim to fame so far is they weren't Trump.
The selection may be premature anyway.
Mike Pence might very well be a better candidate if Trump quits.
His last couple weeks may influence the country more than anyone else
this year.

Joe and Kamala have pushed the pig out of the White House and restored
hope that we might have a government again that believes in science, has
empathy, and is not run by incompetent, racist buffoons. That's good
enough for Time and for me, too. Also, Biden ran the most unusual
campaign for president, I believe, in this country's history.

If Pence wants a political future, he'd best perform rationally if Trump
leaves before 20 January. Otherwise, history will recall him as just
another Trump ass-kisser.

--
Bozo Bin resuscitated...John Herring in there, along with Bert Robbins,
452471atgmail.com, Just-AN-Asshole, Evangelical Tim, and Gunboy Alex.
Oh, if you are in the Bozo Bin, it is because you are only here to
insult or your posts lack wit or you are deadly dull, or a combination.
In Just-AN-Asshole's case, it is all three.

wrote:

Joe and Kamala...

https://ibb.co/Xjcq8sx

That is just pandering if you actually follow their normal criteria.
Joe and Kammy really haven't had that much influence on much this
year. Their main claim to fame so far is they weren't Trump.
The selection may be premature anyway.
Mike Pence might very well be a better candidate if Trump quits.
His last couple weeks may influence the country more than anyone else
this year.

Joe and Kamala have pushed the pig out of the White House

Laverne and Shirley would have polled as well as Biden/Harris. It was
just an anti-trump protest vote, having nothing to do with the
strength of the democrat candidates.
I still have trouble getting a straight answer about why Biden is so
great. It's not like the public hasn't had 3 other chances to elect
him president and he whiffed each time, once not even making it to the
primaries because there was no support.

If Pence wants a political future, he'd best perform rationally if Trump
leaves before 20 January. Otherwise, history will recall him as just
another Trump ass-kisser.

Pence is probably done no matter what. At this point he may just want
to cash in and get out of politics

wrote:

[...]

He’s not gonna run.
He’s gonna get destroyed by his GOP colleagues.
Much, much worse than “low IQ idiot” even.
I wouldn’t even be surprised if the gop censures him and forces him out altogether.
Even if he can prance clap

mk5000

It’s definitely been a tough year for event, given high volatility and underperformance, it wouldn’t be surprising to see even more outflows in 2016.--Jonathan Lubert

wrote:

[...]

possibly deeper kiss than that

pence should reapply then do a foia at some later time to make sure that biden and kamala did not steal any thunder

Remember Mike the next year 2021 person of the year closes sooner than you jbiw so don't let the pain or meds let you forget the deadline

I have always been cheering and praying for you

I'm doubling down

lol

mk5000

Led Zeppelin then appealed against the decision, resulting in yesterday’s ruling by the US Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit that the band had not stolen the riff.

Led Zeppelin guitarist Jimmy Page testified in 2016 that the chord sequence in contention had “been around forever”.--the week

wrote:

Joe and Kamala...

https://ibb.co/Xjcq8sx

That is just pandering if you actually follow their normal criteria.
Joe and Kammy really haven't had that much influence on much this
year. Their main claim to fame so far is they weren't Trump.
The selection may be premature anyway.
Mike Pence might very well be a better candidate if Trump quits.
His last couple weeks may influence the country more than anyone else
this year.

That too. But I doubt it. Lindsey Graham sort of wins over Pence

But Lindsey for some reason was particularly furious about Justice Kegstand most of all, almost like it was a personal slight against him, and he is really determined to get revenge for it. Unusually angry, even more than any other senator. He says this is what caused him to renege on his Scotus promise. I would credit him more

He’s already even said that he will vote against every single Dem nominee, qualified or not, for the rest of his career just to get retribution for it.

Which sadly is to go on for four more years, as Jamie Jamie Harrison failed to replace him.

Order of people I want to see gone:
Trump
McConnell
Lindsey

Every other GOP member is fourth.

mk5000

Come away O human child
To the waters and the wild
With a fairy hand in hand
For the world's more full of weeping
Than you can understand.
A quoting of "The Stolen Child" (1889) by William Butler Yeats

That time of year again... True North[_2_] General 75 February 21st 18 06:47 AM
Every year at this time... Poquito Loco General 4 December 22nd 14 10:50 PM
Not this time of year Rob General 0 November 29th 09 12:48 AM
That time of year again Mundo ASA 2 March 19th 07 04:34 AM
O.T. It's that time of year RGrew176 General 0 March 30th 04 01:08 AM