Default Tomorrow is "Safe Harbor Day"

From Yahoo:

As the lumbering process of American democracy moves forward, any
lingering illusions that Donald Trump has a chance of a second term as
president are about to evaporate, and many of his own staffers and
supporters are beginning to acknowledge it.

Tuesday marks the arrival of “safe harbor” day, the deadline set by
federal law for states to resolve challenges to election results,
locking in the 538 electors who will meet in their state capitols to
vote on Dec. 14. All of the battleground states contested by the Trump
campaign — Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona, Nevada and
Georgia — have certified results showing Joe Biden as the winner.

The final step before Biden is inaugurated on Jan. 20 is for Congress to
meet on Jan. 6 to receive the Electoral College votes and declare a
winner. Although Rep. Mo Brooks, R-Ala., has said he plans to challenge
Biden’s victory, the process is basically a formality.

--
Bozo Bin resuscitated...John Herring in there, along with Bert Robbins,
452471atgmail.com, Just-AN-Asshole, Evangelical Tim, and Gunboy Alex.

From Yahoo:

Will you and Wayne shut the **** up then?
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On Mon, 07 Dec 2020 19:23:32 -0500, John wrote:

On Mon, 7 Dec 2020 18:05:34 -0500, Keyser Sze
wrote:

From Yahoo:

[...]

===

I'd be just as happy if no one talked about politics in this group but
we know that's not going to happen. We just don't have enough boaters
left here anymore to carry on a decent discussion unfortunately. It's
too bad because at one time we had quite a lot of experience
represented and I learned a lot in the early days of my conversion
from sail to power back in the 90s. I still keep in touch with some
of them via facebook.

On 12/7/20 7:57 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
Wayne B wrote:
On Mon, 07 Dec 2020 19:23:32 -0500, John wrote:

On Mon, 7 Dec 2020 18:05:34 -0500, Keyser Sze
wrote:

From Yahoo:

[...]

I have a boating/fishing buddy from St. Augustine I keep in touch with on
FB, along with scores of old buddies going back to grammar school days. FB
is great for that.

Hopefully, Facebook will be dismembered soon.

--
Don't Forget Ukraine. Don't Trust Joe.

On Mon, 7 Dec 2020 18:05:34 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

From Yahoo:

[...]

The clock is ticking on Trump's resignation.

I have it 50:50 it is between 12/14 and 12/25.
The idea is out there floating that he will go to Mar A Lago for
Christmas and not come back. Maybe Tweet his resignation.
(with more than a little profanity)
That sounds right.
The "never Trumpers" get their wish.
See Harry, There is a Santa Claus.

His followers will say "****in A"

The news people will be frantic.

Pence gets his 3 weeks in the spotlight.
He will even be in the ex presidents club. That may be the best way to
be president if you can get your fill of the bull**** in 3 weeks.

The pardon will drive a stake through the heart of his political
career but he has already been president, what more do you want?
He can write a book and there are 170 million potential customers for
the pardon alone. That is how these guys get rich. Then there are the
$250k lunch appearances. Usually paid by lobbyists and PACs.

I doubt Donnie shows unless it is in one of his hotels.
OTOH that President's club has a great way of forgetting grudges. They
might enjoy being comped at a nice Trump Golf Course resort. I know
the Clintons used to love it. Maybe Chelsea will make up with Ivanka.

**** ... Trump might become the Orange Bush brother.
(We have a tan one and Billy Bro #4)

Default Fishing ... was "Safe Harbor Day"

On Mon, 07 Dec 2020 22:16:22 -0500, wrote:

On Tue, 8 Dec 2020 00:57:53 -0000 (UTC), Keyser Soze
wrote:

Wayne B wrote:
On Mon, 07 Dec 2020 19:23:32 -0500, John wrote:

On Mon, 7 Dec 2020 18:05:34 -0500, Keyser Sze
wrote:

From Yahoo:

[...]

If you just want to see fish caught a few miles South of you, Follow
Buzz's Marina on FB. They are always showing a table full of rock fish
interspersed with other food fishes. They also catch a lot of game
fish that get tossed back after a picture. Guys around here would get
a boner looking at some of the red fish they are catching in the
Chesapeake. The responsible captains turn the big ones loose.
They get a nice size Cobia now and then too. I never even heard of
them in the bay.
When I lived there, you caught croakers, trout and bluefish with an
occasional flounder. I haven't seen a rock fish since I was a kid. I
will say, conservation and species management does work.

When I was doing a lot of fishing in the bay, we limited the boat with rockfish
every time we went out - trolling.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

wrote:

Wayne B wrote:
On Mon, 07 Dec 2020 19:23:32 -0500, John wrote:

On Mon, 7 Dec 2020 18:05:34 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

From Yahoo:

[...]

Never was a fan of the taste of striped bass, though a lot of people
are. Cobia do wander up here, but I've never seen one caught in the bay.
I have caught flounder, trout and blues, though. Blues are the most fun.

--
Bozo Bin resuscitated...John Herring in there, along with Bert Robbins,
452471atgmail.com, Just-AN-Asshole, Evangelical Tim, and Gunboy Alex.
Oh, if you are in the Bozo Bin, it is because you are only here to
insult or your posts lack wit or you are deadly dull, or a combination.
In Just-AN-Asshole's case, it is all three.

wrote:

Wayne B wrote:
On Mon, 07 Dec 2020 19:23:32 -0500, John wrote:

On Mon, 7 Dec 2020 18:05:34 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

From Yahoo:

[...]

Blues are fun to catch if you are using light tackle but with the
typical boat rod, you are just cranking them in. Then what. It is an
oily nasty fish.
They are catching Cobia now and then in the bay. That is a better
eating fish. Rat reds are pretty good too but you really want them
towards the bottom of the slot. (18-27" in the bay the last I heard).
Croakers and Trout are OK. I am just waiting until global warming gets
you some snook. ;-)

wrote:

Wayne B wrote:
On Mon, 07 Dec 2020 19:23:32 -0500, John wrote:

On Mon, 7 Dec 2020 18:05:34 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

From Yahoo:

[...]

When I lived up there Rockfish were virtually extinct in the bay and
they were not allowed to be kept if you did catch one.