Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #11   Report Post  
Old November 20th 20, 09:00 PM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Jan 2011
Posts: 5,399
Default Do you think Rudy will be sued for libel and defamation?

On Friday, 20 November 2020 at 14:22:25 UTC-4, Bill wrote:
True North wrote:
On Friday, 20 November 2020 at 11:00:16 UTC-4, Justan O. wrote:
On 11/19/20 7:33 PM, Wayne B wrote:
On Thu, 19 Nov 2020 22:56:19 -0000 (UTC), "Justan O."
wrote:

He made a lot of serious accusations today.

===

I think disbarment is the proper remedy. He's an embarassment to
lawyers everywhere.
Sure, why not. It really pit the hurt on Clinton, didn't it?
--
Joe needs to show a little transparency




"pit the hurt" ???
What the 'ell does that mean? Y'all southern boys sure do talk funny.

Better to be thought stupid then to really prove you are stupid.




Is that what your therapist says about you, Swill?
Have another drink or two before you sober up and lose your excuse for stupidity.

  #12   Report Post  
Old November 20th 20, 09:36 PM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,949
Default Do you think Rudy will be sued for libel and defamation?

True North wrote:
On Friday, 20 November 2020 at 14:22:25 UTC-4, Bill wrote:
True North wrote:
On Friday, 20 November 2020 at 11:00:16 UTC-4, Justan O. wrote:
On 11/19/20 7:33 PM, Wayne B wrote:
On Thu, 19 Nov 2020 22:56:19 -0000 (UTC), "Justan O."
wrote:

He made a lot of serious accusations today.

===

I think disbarment is the proper remedy. He's an embarassment to
lawyers everywhere.
Sure, why not. It really pit the hurt on Clinton, didn't it?
--
Joe needs to show a little transparency



"pit the hurt" ???
What the 'ell does that mean? Y'all southern boys sure do talk funny.

Better to be thought stupid then to really prove you are stupid.




Is that what your therapist says about you, Swill?
Have another drink or two before you sober up and lose your excuse for stupidity.


As I stated to you Donnie. Better to be thought stupid then to really prove
you are stupid.

  #13   Report Post  
Old November 20th 20, 09:47 PM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Oct 2020
Posts: 648
Default Do you think Rudy will be sued for libel and defamation?

On 11/20/20 3:36 PM, Bill wrote:
True North wrote:
On Friday, 20 November 2020 at 14:22:25 UTC-4, Bill wrote:
True North wrote:
On Friday, 20 November 2020 at 11:00:16 UTC-4, Justan O. wrote:
On 11/19/20 7:33 PM, Wayne B wrote:
On Thu, 19 Nov 2020 22:56:19 -0000 (UTC), "Justan O."
wrote:

He made a lot of serious accusations today.

===

I think disbarment is the proper remedy. He's an embarassment to
lawyers everywhere.
Sure, why not. It really pit the hurt on Clinton, didn't it?
--
Joe needs to show a little transparency



"pit the hurt" ???
What the 'ell does that mean? Y'all southern boys sure do talk funny.

Better to be thought stupid then to really prove you are stupid.




Is that what your therapist says about you, Swill?
Have another drink or two before you sober up and lose your excuse for stupidity.


As I stated to you Donnie. Better to be thought stupid then to really prove
you are stupid.


If your advice were so apt, Bilious, why don't you follow it, at least
as it applies to your stupid political opinons and pronouncements.
Seriously.

--
Dumpster Bin resuscitated...John Herring in there, along with Bert
Robbins. Two others on the cusp. Pretty soon, they'll be able to party
hearty in there.
  #14   Report Post  
Old November 20th 20, 10:51 PM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,949
Default Do you think Rudy will be sued for libel and defamation?

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/20/20 3:36 PM, Bill wrote:
True North wrote:
On Friday, 20 November 2020 at 14:22:25 UTC-4, Bill wrote:
True North wrote:
On Friday, 20 November 2020 at 11:00:16 UTC-4, Justan O. wrote:
On 11/19/20 7:33 PM, Wayne B wrote:
On Thu, 19 Nov 2020 22:56:19 -0000 (UTC), "Justan O."
wrote:

He made a lot of serious accusations today.

===

I think disbarment is the proper remedy. He's an embarassment to
lawyers everywhere.
Sure, why not. It really pit the hurt on Clinton, didn't it?
--
Joe needs to show a little transparency



"pit the hurt" ???
What the 'ell does that mean? Y'all southern boys sure do talk funny.

Better to be thought stupid then to really prove you are stupid.



Is that what your therapist says about you, Swill?
Have another drink or two before you sober up and lose your excuse for stupidity.


As I stated to you Donnie. Better to be thought stupid then to really prove
you are stupid.


If your advice were so apt, Bilious, why don't you follow it, at least
as it applies to your stupid political opinons and pronouncements.
Seriously.


Stupid political opinions seem to be your ball court.

  #15   Report Post  
Old November 20th 20, 11:39 PM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Jul 2007
Posts: 35,400
Default Do you think Rudy will be sued for libel and defamation?

On Thu, 19 Nov 2020 19:33:13 -0500, Wayne B
wrote:

On Thu, 19 Nov 2020 22:56:19 -0000 (UTC), "Justan O."
wrote:

He made a lot of serious accusations today.


===

I think disbarment is the proper remedy. He's an embarassment to
lawyers everywhere.


He is just being a lawyer. No matter how frivolous your case is or how
much the evidence is against you, there is still a lawyer who will
present your case.


  #16   Report Post  
Old November 21st 20, 12:03 AM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,338
Default Do you think Rudy will be sued for libel and defamation?

On Fri, 20 Nov 2020 09:30:34 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

On Friday, 20 November 2020 at 11:00:16 UTC-4, Justan O. wrote:
On 11/19/20 7:33 PM, Wayne B wrote:
On Thu, 19 Nov 2020 22:56:19 -0000 (UTC), "Justan O."
wrote:

He made a lot of serious accusations today.

===

I think disbarment is the proper remedy. He's an embarassment to
lawyers everywhere.

Sure, why not. It really pit the hurt on Clinton, didn't it?
--
Joe needs to show a little transparency




"pit the hurt" ???
What the 'ell does that mean? Y'all southern boys sure do talk funny.


Donald, with your grammar, punctuation, and spelling, you live in a very glass
house!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!
  #17   Report Post  
Old November 21st 20, 12:04 AM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,338
Default Do you think Rudy will be sued for libel and defamation?

On Fri, 20 Nov 2020 12:00:11 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

On Friday, 20 November 2020 at 14:22:25 UTC-4, Bill wrote:
True North wrote:
On Friday, 20 November 2020 at 11:00:16 UTC-4, Justan O. wrote:
On 11/19/20 7:33 PM, Wayne B wrote:
On Thu, 19 Nov 2020 22:56:19 -0000 (UTC), "Justan O."
wrote:

He made a lot of serious accusations today.

===

I think disbarment is the proper remedy. He's an embarassment to
lawyers everywhere.
Sure, why not. It really pit the hurt on Clinton, didn't it?
--
Joe needs to show a little transparency



"pit the hurt" ???
What the 'ell does that mean? Y'all southern boys sure do talk funny.

Better to be thought stupid then to really prove you are stupid.




Is that what your therapist says about you, Swill?
Have another drink or two before you sober up and lose your excuse for stupidity.


Donna Blanca, it's you who's quoting Dr. Phil all the time. What's your excuse
for stupidity?
--

Freedom Isn't Free!
  #20   Report Post  
Old November 21st 20, 01:32 AM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Oct 2020
Posts: 415
Default Do you think Rudy will be sued for libel and defamation?

On 11/20/20 6:03 PM, John wrote:
On Fri, 20 Nov 2020 09:30:34 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

On Friday, 20 November 2020 at 11:00:16 UTC-4, Justan O. wrote:
On 11/19/20 7:33 PM, Wayne B wrote:
On Thu, 19 Nov 2020 22:56:19 -0000 (UTC), "Justan O."
wrote:

He made a lot of serious accusations today.

===

I think disbarment is the proper remedy. He's an embarassment to
lawyers everywhere.
Sure, why not. It really pit the hurt on Clinton, didn't it?
--
Joe needs to show a little transparency




"pit the hurt" ???
What the 'ell does that mean? Y'all southern boys sure do talk funny.


Donald, with your grammar, punctuation, and spelling, you live in a very glass
house!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!


Bigl. But he's good fir a yuk once in a while.
--
Joe needs to show a little transparency


Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Breitbart to be sued by Sherrod jps General 124 August 7th 10 04:38 PM
Harvey S. Mars should be sued by Karin Kaufman's eventual guardian (OT) Troubled Tom[_3_] Electronics 1 September 4th 07 08:30 AM
Drunken Sailors Organize, Protest Defamation Jim General 1 May 10th 04 04:15 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:10 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2020 BoatBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Boats"

 

Copyright © 2017