Default Do you think Rudy will be sued for libel and defamation?

He made a lot of serious accusations today.

--
Joe needs to show a little transparency

On Thu, 19 Nov 2020 22:56:19 -0000 (UTC), "Justan O."
wrote:

He made a lot of serious accusations today.

===

I think disbarment is the proper remedy. He's an embarassment to
lawyers everywhere.

wrote:

He made a lot of serious accusations today.

===

I think disbarment is the proper remedy. He's an embarassment to
lawyers everywhere.

Hell, a big percentage of lawyers are an embarrassment.

wrote:

He made a lot of serious accusations today.

===

I think disbarment is the proper remedy. He's an embarassment to
lawyers everywhere.

I'd rather not see that happen. He's more valuable as a GOP spokesperson.

--
*I cultivate neither nettles nor bitter leaves...Jose Marti*

wrote:

He made a lot of serious accusations today.

===

I think disbarment is the proper remedy. He's an embarassment to
lawyers everywhere.

Sure, why not. It really pit the hurt on Clinton, didn't it?
--
Joe needs to show a little transparency

wrote:

He made a lot of serious accusations today.

===

I think disbarment is the proper remedy. He's an embarassment to
lawyers everywhere.

Hell, a big percentage of lawyers are an embarrassment.

Well said!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

wrote:

He made a lot of serious accusations today.

===

I think disbarment is the proper remedy. He's an embarassment to
lawyers everywhere.

Sure, why not. It really pit the hurt on Clinton, didn't it?
--
Joe needs to show a little transparency

"pit the hurt" ???
What the 'ell does that mean? Y'all southern boys sure do talk funny.

True North Wrote in message:r
On Friday, 20 November 2020 at 11:00:16 UTC-4, Justan O. wrote: On 11/19/20 7:33 PM, Wayne B wrote: On Thu, 19 Nov 2020 22:56:19 -0000 (UTC), "Justan O." wrote: He made a lot of serious accusations today. === I think disbarment is the proper remedy. He's an embarassment to lawyers everywhere. Sure, why not. It really pit the hurt on Clinton, didn't it? -- Joe needs to show a little transparency"pit the hurt" ???What the 'ell does that mean? Y'all southern boys sure do talk funny.

I know; its tough for you kanukistanians. The use and missue of
vowels trips youse guys up every time. Be patient with us
Americans.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

wrote:

He made a lot of serious accusations today.

===

I think disbarment is the proper remedy. He's an embarassment to
lawyers everywhere.

Sure, why not. It really pit the hurt on Clinton, didn't it?
--
Joe needs to show a little transparency

"pit the hurt" ???
What the 'ell does that mean? Y'all southern boys sure do talk funny.

Better to be thought stupid then to really prove you are stupid.

Bill Wrote in message:r
True North wrote: On Friday, 20 November 2020 at 11:00:16 UTC-4, Justan O. wrote: On 11/19/20 7:33 PM, Wayne B wrote: On Thu, 19 Nov 2020 22:56:19 -0000 (UTC), "Justan O." wrote: He made a lot of serious accusations today. === I think disbarment is the proper remedy. He's an embarassment to lawyers everywhere. Sure, why not. It really pit the hurt on Clinton, didn't it? -- Joe needs to show a little transparency "pit the hurt" ??? What the 'ell does that mean? Y'all southern boys sure do talk funny. Better to be thought stupid then to really prove you are stupid.

Too late for Donna Blanco.