Default How badly...

....has Trump failed us in response to the COVID-19 pandemic?

Doctors without Borders are now active in this country because the
pandemic is so out of control we don't have enough medical personnel to
handle it.

Meanwhile, Caligua Trump plays golf and does nothing.
--
*Lock Trump Up!*

Keyser Söze wrote:
...has Trump failed us in response to the COVID-19 pandemic?

Doctors without Borders are now active in this country because the
pandemic is so out of control we don't have enough medical personnel to
handle it.

Meanwhile, Caligua Trump plays golf and does nothing.

So what is Congress doing?

On 11/14/20 10:16 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
...has Trump failed us in response to the COVID-19 pandemic?

Doctors without Borders are now active in this country because the
pandemic is so out of control we don't have enough medical personnel to
handle it.

Meanwhile, Caligua Trump plays golf and does nothing.
--
*Lock Trump Up!*

Don't you worry. Biden will take charge in a couple of months and everything
will be hunky dory.

begins badly Keyser Söze General 39 April 4th 18 05:26 PM
i am badly think, so I solve you Isabelle ASA 0 April 22nd 05 11:36 AM
i am badly blunt, so I seek you W. U. Armstrong ASA 0 April 22nd 05 09:56 AM
try not to like badly while you're receiving near a fat cobbler Deaf Longshoreman ASA 0 April 8th 05 01:16 PM