BoatBanter.com

-   -   How badly... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/186528-how-badly.html)

Keyser Söze[_3_] November 15th 20 03:16 AM

How badly...

....has Trump failed us in response to the COVID-19 pandemic?

Doctors without Borders are now active in this country because the
pandemic is so out of control we don't have enough medical personnel to
handle it.

Meanwhile, Caligua Trump plays golf and does nothing.
--
*Lock Trump Up!*

Bill[_12_] November 15th 20 04:22 AM

How badly...

Keyser Söze wrote:
...has Trump failed us in response to the COVID-19 pandemic?

Doctors without Borders are now active in this country because the
pandemic is so out of control we don't have enough medical personnel to
handle it.

Meanwhile, Caligua Trump plays golf and does nothing.

So what is Congress doing?

Justan O. November 15th 20 01:43 PM

How badly....

On 11/14/20 10:16 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
...has Trump failed us in response to the COVID-19 pandemic?

Doctors without Borders are now active in this country because the
pandemic is so out of control we don't have enough medical personnel to
handle it.

Meanwhile, Caligua Trump plays golf and does nothing.
--
*Lock Trump Up!*

Don't you worry. Biden will take charge in a couple of months and everything
will be hunky dory.