Default begins badly

f you feel like the second quarter began badly, you’d be right.

U.S. stocks had their worst April start since 1929, according to data
compiled by Bloomberg. The S&P 500 index slumped 2.2 percent, a rout
exceeded only by its 2.5 percent decline 89 years ago, a prelude to the
devastating crash later that year that brought on the Great Depression.
(Back then, the index only comprised 90 stocks.)

China’s retaliatory trade tariffs combined with President Donald Trump’s
criticism of Amazon.com Inc. to send equities into a tailspin Monday.
Shares in the online retailer tumbled, encouraging a sell-off in consumer
discretionary and technology stocks. The S&P 500 closed below its 200-day
moving average -- a key technical support -- and volatility climbed.

From Bloomberg News
--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.

On Mon, 2 Apr 2018 21:47:02 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

f you feel like the second quarter began badly, you’d be right.

U.S. stocks had their worst April start since 1929, according to data
compiled by Bloomberg. The S&P 500 index slumped 2.2 percent, a rout
exceeded only by its 2.5 percent decline 89 years ago, a prelude to the
devastating crash later that year that brought on the Great Depression.
(Back then, the index only comprised 90 stocks.)

China’s retaliatory trade tariffs combined with President Donald Trump’s
criticism of Amazon.com Inc. to send equities into a tailspin Monday.
Shares in the online retailer tumbled, encouraging a sell-off in consumer
discretionary and technology stocks. The S&P 500 closed below its 200-day
moving average -- a key technical support -- and volatility climbed.

From Bloomberg News

You really need to watch stocks in the long term but I agree things
trump is doing right now is depressing the market. If we do end up
working something out with Jina it will pop back up. The market is
still overpriced IMHO and I expect a huge correction but what the hell
do I know. The reality is where else would all the money go?
It is funny that you like to trash the 0.1% and then you are worried
about where they are putting their money.
I know one thing for sure. The smart day traders made a **** load of
money today.

On 4/3/2018 7:08 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
wrote:
On Mon, 2 Apr 2018 21:47:02 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

f you feel like the second quarter began badly, you’d be right.

U.S. stocks had their worst April start since 1929, according to data
compiled by Bloomberg. The S&P 500 index slumped 2.2 percent, a rout
exceeded only by its 2.5 percent decline 89 years ago, a prelude to the
devastating crash later that year that brought on the Great Depression.
(Back then, the index only comprised 90 stocks.)

China’s retaliatory trade tariffs combined with President Donald Trump’s
criticism of Amazon.com Inc. to send equities into a tailspin Monday.
Shares in the online retailer tumbled, encouraging a sell-off in consumer
discretionary and technology stocks. The S&P 500 closed below its 200-day
moving average -- a key technical support -- and volatility climbed.

From Bloomberg News

You really need to watch stocks in the long term but I agree things
trump is doing right now is depressing the market. If we do end up
working something out with Jina it will pop back up. The market is
still overpriced IMHO and I expect a huge correction but what the hell
do I know. The reality is where else would all the money go?
It is funny that you like to trash the 0.1% and then you are worried
about where they are putting their money.
I know one thing for sure. The smart day traders made a **** load of
money today.

It is ironically funny that Trump is the cause of the market “correction.”
If it takes a serious drop before the fall elections, Trump will be
figuratively tarred and feathered.

Following progressive liberal, Trump hating directives, Harry makes
sure all his bases are covered with a lot of "ifs".

wrote:
[...]

*From Bloomberg News

You really need to watch stocks in the long term but I agree things
trump is doing right now is depressing the market. If we do end up
working something out with Jina it will pop back up. The market is
still overpriced IMHO and I expect a huge correction but what the hell
do I know. The reality is where else would all the money go?
It is funny that you like to trash the 0.1% and then you are worried
about where they are putting their money.
I know one thing for sure. The smart day traders made a **** load of
money today.

It is ironically funny that Trump is the cause of the market
“correction.”
If it takes a serious drop before the fall elections, Trump will be
figuratively tarred and feathered.

Following progressive liberal, Trump hating directives,* Harry makes
sure all his bases are covered with a lot of "ifs".

I have to give you props for doing such a wonderful job sticking up for
the worst POTUS and worst human being to ever occupy the Oval Office.
Your boy was in rare form over the Easter holiday, trashing immigrants
and blaming the Dems for the failure of progress on DACA, a program he
killed, while he was standing next to his immigrant wife*, and using the
White House Easter Egg celebration for kids to promote his lunatic
political views and plans.

* A wife who apparently gamed the system to stay in the USA.

wrote:
On Mon, 2 Apr 2018 21:47:02 -0400, Keyser Sze wrote:

f you feel like the second quarter began badly, you?d be right.

U.S. stocks had their worst April start since 1929, according to data
compiled by Bloomberg. The S&P 500 index slumped 2.2 percent, a rout
exceeded only by its 2.5 percent decline 89 years ago, a prelude to the
devastating crash later that year that brought on the Great Depression.
(Back then, the index only comprised 90 stocks.)

China?s retaliatory trade tariffs combined with President Donald Trump?s
criticism of Amazon.com Inc. to send equities into a tailspin Monday.
Shares in the online retailer tumbled, encouraging a sell-off in consumer
discretionary and technology stocks. The S&P 500 closed below its 200-day
moving average -- a key technical support -- and volatility climbed.

From Bloomberg News

You really need to watch stocks in the long term but I agree things
trump is doing right now is depressing the market. If we do end up
working something out with Jina it will pop back up. The market is
still overpriced IMHO and I expect a huge correction but what the hell
do I know. The reality is where else would all the money go?
It is funny that you like to trash the 0.1% and then you are worried
about where they are putting their money.
I know one thing for sure. The smart day traders made a **** load of
money today.

It is ironically funny that Trump is the cause of the market ?correction.?
If it takes a serious drop before the fall elections, Trump will be
figuratively tarred and feathered.

Following progressive liberal, Trump hating directives, Harry makes
sure all his bases are covered with a lot of "ifs".

If only Fat Harry would snap out of his depression he might chanel
his energy into scrounging up candidates who could better the DNC
position. If only!

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

wrote:
On Mon, 2 Apr 2018 21:47:02 -0400, Keyser Sze wrote:

f you feel like the second quarter began badly, you?d be right.

U.S. stocks had their worst April start since 1929, according to data
compiled by Bloomberg. The S&P 500 index slumped 2.2 percent, a rout
exceeded only by its 2.5 percent decline 89 years ago, a prelude to the
devastating crash later that year that brought on the Great Depression.
(Back then, the index only comprised 90 stocks.)

China?s retaliatory trade tariffs combined with President Donald Trump?s
criticism of Amazon.com Inc. to send equities into a tailspin Monday.
Shares in the online retailer tumbled, encouraging a sell-off in consumer
discretionary and technology stocks. The S&P 500 closed below its 200-day
moving average -- a key technical support -- and volatility climbed.

From Bloomberg News

[...]

Business magazines/outlets aren?t progressively liberal. As I am not a
fundamentalist preacher trying to sell predictive bull****, I think the use
of the word ?if? is intellectually honest.

--
Posted with my iPad Pro

IF IF IF IF IF IF . GOTTA LOVE YOUR INTELLECTUAL HONESTY. (
SNICKER SNORT SNERK!)

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

wrote:
[...]

From Bloomberg News

[...]

Gaming the system? Brings to mind the wife of the pecker juice
spilling ex president. Or even the most recent ex president.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

wrote:
On Mon, 2 Apr 2018 21:47:02 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

f you feel like the second quarter began badly, you?d be right.

U.S. stocks had their worst April start since 1929, according to data
compiled by Bloomberg. The S&P 500 index slumped 2.2 percent, a rout
exceeded only by its 2.5 percent decline 89 years ago, a prelude to the
devastating crash later that year that brought on the Great Depression.
(Back then, the index only comprised 90 stocks.)

China?s retaliatory trade tariffs combined with President Donald Trump?s
criticism of Amazon.com Inc. to send equities into a tailspin Monday.
Shares in the online retailer tumbled, encouraging a sell-off in consumer
discretionary and technology stocks. The S&P 500 closed below its 200-day
moving average -- a key technical support -- and volatility climbed.

From Bloomberg News

[...]

IF Harry paid his taxes there would not be IRS liens. IF he understood
economics Harry would not have two bankruptcy proceedings. IF he paid the
bank for his loans to buy a shack in Florida, he would not have lost the
house. IF, IF, IF, IF. IF we had elected Hillary we would have had the
biggest criminal ever as President. And probably be really close to WW3.

On Tue, 3 Apr 2018 13:07:27 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

especially since the number of those dark-skinned Latinos
hates crossing the border is way, way down.

Most of the reason illegal immigration is dropping is job opportunity
is lower. Stricter enforcement of the law has pretty much relegated
illegals to standing in front of Home Depot looking for day labor or
selling oranges by the side of the road. Regular employers are not
going to hire a full time person who will get them in trouble with the
IRS. You can still get papers that will get you through E-verify but I
hear the price has doubled. If they are paying taxes and working, they
can stay as far as I am concerned.