Default One of the idiots here...

....posted this the other day on a Maryland firearms site:

"The immediate goals are to deny Biden Pa. ... It doesn't matter if
Trump wins or loses, Biden can't be allowed to steal Pa. from Trump and
it would put a huge black eye on Biden not carrying his own state."

Poor baby....he must be listening to the lunacy being spouted by his
idol, Trump, Trump's bizarre lawyer, Guiliani, and Trump's mentally
challenged adult sons, Beavis and Butthead.
--
*Lock Trump Up!*

On Saturday, 14 November 2020 at 18:01:36 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
...posted this the other day on a Maryland firearms site:

"The immediate goals are to deny Biden Pa. ... It doesn't matter if
Trump wins or loses, Biden can't be allowed to steal Pa. from Trump and
it would put a huge black eye on Biden not carrying his own state."

Poor baby....he must be listening to the lunacy being spouted by his
idol, Trump, Trump's bizarre lawyer, Guiliani, and Trump's mentally
challenged adult sons, Beavis and Butthead.
--
*Lock Trump Up!*

There seems to be a bowl full of them and their pungent leader.
Which one so badly misjudged the intelligence of the American people.

On 11/14/20 5:05 PM, True North wrote:
On Saturday, 14 November 2020 at 18:01:36 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
...posted this the other day on a Maryland firearms site:

"The immediate goals are to deny Biden Pa. ... It doesn't matter if
Trump wins or loses, Biden can't be allowed to steal Pa. from Trump and
it would put a huge black eye on Biden not carrying his own state."

Poor baby....he must be listening to the lunacy being spouted by his
idol, Trump, Trump's bizarre lawyer, Guiliani, and Trump's mentally
challenged adult sons, Beavis and Butthead.
--
*Lock Trump Up!*

There seems to be a bowl full of them and their pungent leader.
Which one so badly misjudged the intelligence of the American people.

Biden won the popular vote by nearly six million votes so far. The sad
thing is that 72 million racists voted for Trump. I say racists
deliberately because to support a racist like Trump, you have to be a
racist.

It wouldn't surprise me to see gangs of armed Trumpsters engage in
violent, armed protests against government officials and civilians. If
that happens, I hope the authorities shoot them down.

--
*Lock Trump Up!*

Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

That means you want the authorities to shoot the ANTIFA, etc. rioters?

On 11/14/20 5:01 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
...posted this the other day on a Maryland firearms site:

"The immediate goals are to deny Biden Pa. ... It doesn't matter if
Trump wins or loses, Biden can't be allowed to steal Pa. from Trump and
it would put a huge black eye on Biden not carrying his own state."

Poor baby....he must be listening to the lunacy being spouted by his
idol, Trump, Trump's bizarre lawyer, Guiliani, and Trump's mentally
challenged adult sons, Beavis and Butthead.
--
*Lock Trump Up!*

Hey tubby. Didn't the gun group moderator call you an asshat and ban you
from the group for life

Aren't you a little confused Fatty. Trumps kids aren't mentally challenged,
but yours is. Hope this clears things up for you.

On 11/14/20 6:24 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

Fat Harry, you are nutter than your kid

On Saturday, November 14, 2020 at 6:40:08 PM UTC-5, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

BLM and Antifa assaulted people with children and elderly ladies today in DC. That's our democrats and Biden supporters. harry the child abandoner must be so proud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HiF4NmJ1SA

On 11/14/20 9:22 PM, Justan O. wrote:
[...]

That would be a first. Historically the chaos and violence has been caused
by radical left wing haters.
Tim Tim is offline

On Saturday, November 14, 2020 at 4:01:36 PM UTC-6, Keyser Söze wrote:
...posted this the other day on a Maryland firearms site:

"The immediate goals are to deny Biden Pa. ... It doesn't matter if
Trump wins or loses, Biden can't be allowed to steal Pa. from Trump and
it would put a huge black eye on Biden not carrying his own state."

Poor baby....he must be listening to the lunacy being spouted by his
idol, Trump, Trump's bizarre lawyer, Guiliani, and Trump's mentally
challenged adult sons, Beavis and Butthead.
--
*Lock Trump Up!*

Only an idiot would think that someone from here would post that without any proof.

Berkley idiots... Tim General 71 February 4th 17 10:04 PM
Idiots... F.O.A.D. General 94 November 1st 13 01:22 PM
Any idiots... flajim[_2_] General 34 September 3rd 10 12:39 AM
Idiots sink boat. Idiots die. Larry Cruising 21 September 16th 09 12:48 PM
2/3 of Democrats are idiots Horvath ASA 6 September 4th 03 10:44 AM