Default One of the idiots here...

On 11/15/20 3:20 PM, Tim wrote:
On Saturday, November 14, 2020 at 4:01:36 PM UTC-6, Keyser Söze wrote:
...posted this the other day on a Maryland firearms site:

"The immediate goals are to deny Biden Pa. ... It doesn't matter if
Trump wins or loses, Biden can't be allowed to steal Pa. from Trump and
it would put a huge black eye on Biden not carrying his own state."

Poor baby....he must be listening to the lunacy being spouted by his
idol, Trump, Trump's bizarre lawyer, Guiliani, and Trump's mentally
challenged adult sons, Beavis and Butthead.
--
*Lock Trump Up!*

Only an idiot would think that someone from here would post that without any proof.

Ask your buddy Bert**** about it...it's his post.

--
*Lock Trump Up!*
Tim Tim is offline

On Sunday, November 15, 2020 at 3:50:13 PM UTC-6, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/15/20 3:20 PM, Tim wrote:
On Saturday, November 14, 2020 at 4:01:36 PM UTC-6, Keyser Söze wrote:
...posted this the other day on a Maryland firearms site:

"The immediate goals are to deny Biden Pa. ... It doesn't matter if
Trump wins or loses, Biden can't be allowed to steal Pa. from Trump and
it would put a huge black eye on Biden not carrying his own state."

Poor baby....he must be listening to the lunacy being spouted by his
idol, Trump, Trump's bizarre lawyer, Guiliani, and Trump's mentally
challenged adult sons, Beavis and Butthead.
--
*Lock Trump Up!*

Only an idiot would think that someone from here would post that without any proof.

Ask your buddy Bert**** about it...it's his post.

--
*Lock Trump Up!*

No, I asked you. Again, you got any proof?

?
Ask your buddy Bert**** about it...it's his post.

--
*Lock Trump Up!*

No, I asked you. Again, you got any proof?

You mean other than the indisputable fact the Bert posted it? Ask him.

How do you know it was him? Who is Bert Is that his real name? Why do you
behave like a five year old? Is your sweetie banging some one at the
office? How's your son? Someone here can contact your wife if you are
having trouble getting an update on his condition. Why are you lurking on
the gun group? You know no one wants you there. You know you are always
welcome here if you don't mind us ****ting on you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HiF4NmJ1SA
Tim Tim is offline

On 11/15/20 3:20 PM, Tim wrote:
[...]

What indisputable fact?

On 11/15/20 3:20 PM, Tim wrote:
[...]

You mean, other than you are a classic stunatz?

Ask "B.", aka Bert Robbins, aka "theBert" about his post. He logs on
here. Easy enough. Or you can take it on faith, just as you do your
religious beliefs which you believe without proof.

--
*Lock Trump Up!*

On 11/15/20 3:20 PM, Tim wrote:
[...]

I don't recall Fat Harry ever posting anything that wasn't disputable and
refutable

On 11/15/20 3:20 PM, Tim wrote:
[...]

Where do you come up with these cool pejorative words. And this one isn't
even in your ancestoral tongue. You seem to be a very negative and unhappy
soul.

wrote:
[...]

If you are referring to my use of the Italian word, stunatz, it has
several spellings and a variety of definitions. In my usage, I am
referring to its definition of someone who is a stubborn blockhead.

I grew up in a city that at the time had a huge immigrant population,
including lots of Italians, and had kids of many backgrounds as friends.
Another of my buddies was an immigrant from Hungary, and he and his
older brother made sure I was "up to speed" on Hungarian cursing.

As Andre taught me: Baszd meg téged és azt a hajót, amelyen az ősid
átjöttek...

--
*Lock Trump Up!*

wrote:
[...]

As Andre taught me: Baszd meg téged és azt a hajót, amelyen az ?sid
átjöttek...

Who taught you Hebrew? Yer Moma?

On 11/15/20 3:20 PM, Tim wrote:
[...]

....andl totally believed and wholeheartedly agreed with by his puppy, Donnie!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Berkley idiots... Tim General 71 February 4th 17 11:04 PM
Idiots... F.O.A.D. General 94 November 1st 13 02:22 PM
Any idiots... flajim[_2_] General 34 September 3rd 10 12:39 AM
Idiots sink boat. Idiots die. Larry Cruising 21 September 16th 09 12:48 PM
2/3 of Democrats are idiots Horvath ASA 6 September 4th 03 10:44 AM